idk if I'm someone a woman would completely reject
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
what am I conventionally? average?man here, they gotta be ur type bro bec ur not conventionally attractive
idk but dont ever cut ur hair like that againidk if I'm someone a woman would completely reject
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think
just disgard my crappy skin appearanceim a guy but not rly sorry, u have potential to be better tho
stfu his hair looks fineidk but dont ever cut ur hair like that again
its not the skinjust disgard my crappy skin appearance
do u think I'm average? I don't look below average for a black personstfu his hair looks fine
im talkign about the one where he doesnt have a fro brostfu his hair looks fine
I like that one the most cause I felt " free"im talkign about the one where he doesnt have a fro bro
the fro is free trust i just need to grow mines way longerso i can wera it moreI like that one the most cause I felt " free"
u dont look like a conventional black person so conventional black women wont find u attractive. ur also not white so conventional white women wont find u attractivedo u think I'm average? I don't look below average for a black person
what's the conventional blakcperson look likeu dont look like a conventional black person so conventional black women wont find u attractive. ur also not white so conventional white women wont find u attractive
camera distortion but bro its not that badis that your real head omg... never go bald....
It be yo own pplidk but dont ever cut ur hair like that again
in america? yk what i mean, u dont look like most black americanswhat's the conventional blakcperson look like
???? bro his fro looks so much better whatIt be yo own ppl![]()
u rlly remind me of a train ngl nglcamera distortion but bro its not that bad
I'm African americanin america? yk what i mean, u dont look like most black americans

that's not badu rlly remind me of a train ngl ngl
he looks pretty black to me bro idk what u mean. proof that race comes in a variety of looksin america? yk what i mean, u dont look like most black americans
like different groups of black ppl look different he doesnt look east african but they are blackhe looks pretty black to me bro idk what u mean. proof that race comes in a variety of looks
ik this is a bad example bec every foid would find him attractive, but im using it for the point that hes not a conventional white personhe looks pretty black to me bro idk what u mean. proof that race comes in a variety of looks
still dude if u have seen the average blackie I'm good looking comparedik this is a bad example bec every foid would find him attractive, but im using it for the point that hes not a conventional white person View attachment 423032
yea i agree, blackie is wild ngl. but u have less appeal to black women bec of how u look and less appeal to white women bec ur not whitestill dude if u have seen the average blackie I'm good looking compared
what's wrong with m ylook. if I'm better looking than the average black person then that means I'm better than the majority which in turn means I'm more likely to pull a black woman than other black guysyea i agree, blackie is wild ngl. but u have less appeal to black women bec of how u look and less appeal to white women bec ur not white
ngl gng, ur head shape nerfin you, dis aint that bad tho all u gotta do just get dredsidk if I'm someone a woman would completely reject
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think
fuck outta the womens section post ts in another category brah validation wont get u anywhereidk if I'm someone a woman would completely reject
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think
ironmike used my face without permission before I even joined the forumironmike
idk if I'm someone a woman would completely reject
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think
@True king of LTNsironmike used my face without permission before I even joined the forum
Respectfully You resemble Yakubidk if I'm someone a woman would completely reject
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think
hair dw. maybe a bit of temporals but still a lot f its hairRespectfully You resemble Yakub
Maybe Get Dreads.
Js gets dreads broidk if I'm someone a woman would completely reject
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think
Be careful asking this bro I got a few jfls last time..idk if I'm someone a woman would completely reject
talk and ghost
talk and be friends with
or be dated by.
I wanna know what he woman think