- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,101
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,775
Gonna lose my exaggerated swagger as a black teen 
Now I’m just unc
Now I’m just unc
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dw I’ll be joining you with that copium soon. Imagine we end up like those “life starts at 40” momsunc status is better![]()
it’s brootaldamn.. 20![]()
best believe I will. I’m making the most out of the next 5 yearsbetter enjoy the last 8 or 9 years before agepill starts to consume you
Damn yuncGonna lose my exaggerated swagger as a black teen
Now I’m just unc
-37You're 20 next month? Brutal
I ..,.,....amnot that old.... ok......??.....
23 is not old fuck u
it’s notttt im kidding23 is not old fuck u![]()
Damm unc23 is not old fuck u![]()
it’s notttt im kidding
I'm doneDamm unc
Happy early birthday auggy u old fartGonna lose my exaggerated swagger as a black teen
Now I’m just unc