Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Work is genuinely descending me bro

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
Skin is breaking
My undereyes wayy darker
Collagen is looking fried
Cortisol is up
Running on 500mg caffeine most days and little sleep

And I wanted to look good for uni freshers… fuark
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Skin is breaking
My undereyes wayy darker
Collagen is looking fried
Cortisol is up
Running on 500mg caffeine most days and little sleep

And I wanted to look good for uni freshers… fuark
legit me i’m running on 2 redbulls everyday
 
I don’t even blame ya. I used to make fun of those kinds of people till I became that guy 😭
omg same i can’t lie i used to hate caffeine but some reason it makes me slightly happier just hate how it makes me look the bags under my eyes when i walk into work
 
I need my master 😖
I’m right here pal
41B59008-51FB-43C9-BDE4-1163F005616A.jpeg
 
Update bought myself some Ashwagandha for the cortisol part. Idk how imma fix the rest
Skin is breaking
My undereyes wayy darker
Collagen is looking fried
Cortisol is up
Running on 500mg caffeine most days and little sleep

And I wanted to look good for uni freshers… fuark

Me now vs a month ago. Fuck happened man

View attachment 167114 View attachment 167116
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top