Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Worst experience

Clone

Amigo
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Jul 17, 2024
Messages
11,586
Online time
7d 18h
Reputation
40,411
Bro me and this Jamaican girl have been talking for like 2 weeks we decided to meet BRO SHE WAS FUCKING DRINKING HENNEY WHILE DRIVING WTF AND SHE WAS GOING FAST ASF ofc I sat Thier stone face but I was scared as shit HEART was beating 100mph never doing that shit again it was cold and late bro wtf 😑
 
I have to take like 3 showers now bro I smell like Henny and weed and I do neither fuck he room was dirty ASF no hate but WTF
 
Bro me and this Jamaican girl have been talking for like 2 weeks we decided to meet BRO SHE WAS FUCKING DRINKING HENNEY WHILE DRIVING WTF AND SHE WAS GOING FAST ASF ofc I sat Thier stone face but I was scared as shit HEART was beating 100mph never doing that shit again it was cold and late bro wtf 😑
bomborazclat
 
I forgot to add she went in her house for over 30 minutes then snuck me though the back door because her mom was sleep or something 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 guys never meet a person because your horny bro never
 
My clothes smell like Henny too I don't even drink 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 
"I kinda like nonchalant" bro I didn't even say much
 
1000011142.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top