Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Would fat grafts combined with all softmaxx methods ascend my subhuman eye area?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Need side profile to see if browr bone is good or not
Here's pics of my browridge. I also have big nose failo. With smaller nose it would be more prominent.

Attachments

• 20240716_214207.jpg
    20240716_214207.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240716_214308.jpg
    20240716_214308.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240716_214350.jpg
    20240716_214350.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thats sad because he is a good philosopher and using him just by his looks in to diminish who he where.
I know he's genius but no one can deny that he also looks cool. I've watched popular science videos about his philosophy in the past, but he has a very cool mustache. He wouldn't be sad if he knew that modern people find him attractive.

I know he's genius but no one can deny that he also looks cool. I've watched popular science videos about his philosophy in the past, but he has a very cool mustache. He wouldn't be sad if he knew that modern people find him attractive.
Whatch philosophers videos wont make you as smart as if you read the book, but yeah, you know what you do

Here's pics of my browridge. I also have big nose failo. With smaller nose it would be more prominent.
Fuck, no, i think you have enough of it, too much and it may look neandertal.
Your nose connects to it, and that decreases the idea of deepness in foward growth. Nero made a video on this area between brow and nose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clone Off-Topic 4
dextermogin Off-Topic 17
Nihilus Looksmaxxing 12
B Looksmaxxing 13