.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵
healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
transformers mog so ofc
We are literally dating .
That's a 40 year old balding manlet incel btw
We are literally dating .
@johnvee46 altThat's a 40 year old balding manlet incel btw
We are literally dating .
Spammed threads I thinkWhy are you banned
@TonyDr why broSpammed threads I think
Ur not any better tbhn***a sends ass pics to 40 year old incels on .is
what have i doneUr not any better tbh
Talk to mods on .iswhat have i done
the mods would love to see a guys ass wouldnt theyn***a sends ass pics to 40 year old incels on .is
who is this
I talked to one mod about nietzsche for a day then dipped vastly differentTalk to mods on .is
Cant tell the differencethe mods would love to see a guys ass wouldnt they
Ur rightI talked to one mod about nietzsche for a day then dipped vastly different
doesn't mean I go around sending my ass to mods on .isCant tell the difference
no it's a 16 year old overweight arab girlThat's a 40 year old balding manlet incel btw
jfl none of these are trueno it's a 16 year old overweight arab girl