- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
these arent even real kurds frtagging kurds: @Tumor @recai @RRM @salchipapa
n***a i would rather be dravidian or something than arab lowkeyYeah with you, nah you called me a kurd![]()
dravidian is diabolicalthese arent even real kurds fr
n***a i would rather be dravidian or something than arab lowkey
brono i have no sexual interest at the moment lowkey my bros lil sis freaky tho i might tap that so yes i would
not kurdNo tag no answer![]()
TurkroachSince when is @recai a Kurd when he’s the least obvious turkcel. (No hate)
common misconception that virgins cum quickI don't wnt hv sex cuz I'm virgin n would came so fst embarrassing nikker
im making this up but for me they are kurds just let me create this timeline where they are kurdsSince when is @recai a Kurd when he’s the least obvious turkcel. (No hate)
Idk nigha I'm virgincommon misconception that virgins cum quick
it’s more dependent on how often and how vigorously you beat yo dick
wym im from diyarbekir this is meSince when is @recai a Kurd when he’s the least obvious turkcel. (No hate)
how is having a wank to do with virginityIdk nigha I'm virgin
I'm ignoranthow is having a wank to do with virginity
lets be real now if i got a dm rn saying ''lets get down with it'' i would not mind, me personally I dont vye for that type of attention because she my bro's lil sister cmon now but still I wouldnt turn it down
aren’t we allI'm ignorant
it?If it breathes at this point.
Gay if not
voted yes but ONLY on the condition my questions are both answered yesnotice how NO ONE VOTES![]()
bros cracking a plushie
tear a little hole in the backbros cracking a plushie
jfltear a little hole in the back
or so i’ve heard
no
n***a you forgot to tag me
ok you're tagged in the next kurd expeditionn***a you forgot to tag me