Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Orange
you're on my teamI'm a pychopat
elaborateOrange
I would rather an orangeyou're on my team
elaborate
I’d go with an Apple
I disagree but I took an oath to gold rep you foreverI’d go with an Apple
apple mog
Orange
Apple
WHYI’d go with an Apple
ThanksI disagree but I took an oath to gold rep you forever
Infinite bumps strategy
Apples taste good
200 iqInfinite bumps strategy
Juicy + sweet
I actually think your iq is like 60 after you believed that pig thread even tho I showed you my face200 iq
you showed me your eyesI actually think your iq is like 60 after you believed that pig thread even tho I showed you my face
A bitchyou showed me your eyes
and pig is not human he trascended beyond that
your wife is lucky thenMy wife she like apples
Apples taste good