Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WOW this forum is sooo dead rn

Get a life you negro
Im not black and I have a life but Im simply bored during this summer break cuz all my friends have left the city and I am literally alone and extremely boreddd :c
 
Im not black and I have a life but Im simply bored during this summer break cuz all my friends have left the city and I am literally alone and extremely boreddd :c
That's crazy, too bad I don't care
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top