- Joined
- Jun 15, 2025
- Messages
- 995
- Online time
- 1d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,275
like LITERALLY there are only like 4 active threads rn....... 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sameeeee >,<im bored
what would you dosameeeee >,<
I will play some video game maybee~what would you do
what games to be exactI will play some video game maybee~
anyone in mindI will play some video game maybee~
you wanna play with clover?anyone in mind
its too late ngl its 3:31 where I liveyou wanna play with clover?
4 am rn so hop on fortniteits too late ngl its 3:31 where I live
no you would not be so coolif only i was nt
thanks limono you would not be so cool![]()

idk terraria maybe...what games to be exact
how many hours bhaiidk terraria maybe...
mirin negro wordGet a life you negro
Ye yemirin negro word
Im not black and I have a life but Im simply bored during this summer break cuz all my friends have left the city and I am literally alone and extremely boreddd :cGet a life you negro
IKRlike LITERALLY there are only like 4 active threads rn.......![]()
around 100how many hours bhai
That's crazy, too bad I don't careIm not black and I have a life but Im simply bored during this summer break cuz all my friends have left the city and I am literally alone and extremely boreddd :c
Why are you sooo mean to meee >//<That's crazy, too bad I don't care
which class you play?around 100
Because you don't give me gold, you gave the orangutan above me gold thoughWhy are you sooo mean to meee >//<
Mostly magic but I sometimes play different ones as wellwhich class you play?
sowwy :'(Because you don't give me gold, you gave the orangutan above me gold though
Keep being a jackass matesowwy :'(
greed will consume you bhaiBecause you don't give me gold, you gave the orangutan above me gold though
uhhhh whateverrrKeep being a jackass mate
Finally jfluhhhh whateverrr![]()