Ou shiiDarling
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ou shiiDarling
Alr G if you don't like thatU sure? I only give the pass to certain ppl don’t remember giving to a Asian that would be a first
Tengo que verlo para comprobarlo@CesarZet verdad que esta tia tiene tetas grandes?
Yall look pretty equal you just have more appeal and is bodymax
She just has big juicy tits and thats it n***aYall look pretty equal you just have more appeal and is bodymax
Yo le calculo copa b-c medianasMira su publicacion![]()
They both look equally I said this multiple the fake account girl just have more appealShe just has big juicy tits and thats it n***a
Igual no estan nada malYo le calculo copa b-c medianas
Yeah its most lilely a guyThey both look equally I said this multiple the fake account girl just have more appeal
They both look equally I said this multiple the fake account girl just have more appeal
does she at least pay u well?
@zennnLtb at best
Zenn gon stress over ts
she tags me everywhere lol i treat everybody the samedoes she at least pay u well?
U both are mtb even tho she looks a little bit better
Isnt it romantic that we both rated her ltb?she tags me everywhere lol i treat everybody the same
I mean yea u have more appeal and get more men but doesn’t mean yall not equal
She looks like a kidU both are mtb even tho she looks a little bit better
Now kissIsnt it romantic that we both rated her ltb?
n***a how do i look the same as a chinese bitchI mean yea u have more appeal and get more men but doesn’t mean yall not equal
Mmmm pues masomenos, igual sigue siendo una HltbIgual no estan nada mal
Si hltbMmmm pues masomenos, igual sigue siendo una Hltb
Bitch I'm not Chinesen***a how do i look the same as a chinese bitch
Asians are way hotter than u nign***a how do i look the same as a chinese bitch
Pms?Whenever i ask especially on discord its ltb to htb range wich is very vague pls be specific
Okay let’s not be racist now even tho the Chinese girl say n***an***a how do i look the same as a chinese bitch
She has big titsPms?
Anything else?She has big tits
This a fake acc gangAnything else?![]()
Who is she?Asians are way hotter than u nig
MediumShe has big tits
I heightmog u btw twinkThis a fake acc gang
Yeah lolThis a fake acc gang
I used all her pictures and tried to pull them up idk this user might be real / fakeWho is she?
This acc is satire and rage baitedThis a fake acc gang
U r obv a guy btwI heightmog u btw twink
oww sorry beOkay let’s not be racist now even tho the Chinese girl say n***a
But if yall with outside and did a test u will get more approaches
I mean yea is you taller than 6’1 I agreeI heightmog u btw twink
Yeah im more of a man than both of u combined little faggotsU r obv a guy btw
Shut upI heightmog u btw twink
Don’t say sorry to me say what u wanna sayoww sorry be
say whatDon’t say sorry to me say what u wanna say
Use ur brainI used all her pictures and tried to pull them up idk this user might be real / fake
I used it you are a fakeUse ur brain
Trans?Yeah im more of a man than both of u combined little faggots