Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage WTF

That website is pretty inaccurate, but traffic is a bit lower this month

Maybe I'll start sharing statistics and stuff if people are interested in that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That website is pretty inaccurate, but traffic is a bit lower this month

Maybe I'll start sharing statistics and stuff if people are interested in that
I thought it seemed off. May had higher traffic than April correct?

I know June's is definitely low though

What does low traffic mean? Is it bad?

What? No, like several years ago in Mid 2022. I found this space from mewing, guys like AstroSky and Syrian Psycho.
SyrianPsycho got most of his stuff from .org. I found it from him too though

SyrianPsycho got most of his stuff from .org. I found it from him too though
He claims he found Org way after he ascended, maybe a larp to keep his image though. When did you find this space?

He claims he found Org way after he ascended, maybe a larp to keep his image though. When did you find this space?
I found org in late 22 then forgot about it until it was going off on TikTok. Just found this space in May though

.org is going down too

This is the time to unban certain user and allow him to change that certain place you banned him from.
I asked Tabula Rasa to unban you. He said no.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dextermogin Looksmaxxing 17
Ben07 Off-Topic 11
Ben07 Off-Topic 14
N Looksmaxxing 10