Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Wtf

Ben07

Established
Yk the foid i was talking abt a couple of days ago that I said I would ghost? Shes fkn crazy (keep in mind we talked for 1 day 1 fucking day) shes been goin around at school and stalking me (fyi stalked/stalking me on my socials) and is posting weird shit on her storys:
Screenshot_20240910_224218_Instagram.jpg
Shes also been posting my favorite songs with weird shit to hint at me since I started ghosting her

Nga i dont want you stop w this crazy shit. This is why im fkn asexual foids r fkn crazy, leave me tf alone

haha been there man
this girl went to the same uni as me cuz she liked me
and added all my friends to her private story babbling abt how much she likes me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
haha been there man
this girl went to the same uni as me cuz she liked me
and added all my friends to her private story babbling abt how much she likes me
Ye and bro I wslked past her and her friends and they said "its getting hot in here" nga wtf stop. Its fkn terrible and I just cringe so hard.

And shes spamming me on insta even though I dont answare like have some fkn self respect

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yk the foid i was talking abt a couple of days ago that I said I would ghost? Shes fkn crazy (keep in mind we talked for 1 day 1 fucking day) shes been goin around at school and stalking me (fyi stalked/stalking me on my socials) and is posting weird shit on her storys:
View attachment 39915
Shes also been posting my favorite songs with weird shit to hint at me since I started ghosting her

Nga i dont want you stop w this crazy shit. This is why im fkn asexual foids r fkn crazy, leave me tf alone
For everyones knowledge that is NOT her in the pic💀 its just a video she posted from a instagram reel on her story

Swedish Chad ramblings not a single molecule

View attachment 39915

Nah, she just gotta a lil crush and she’ll be obsessed with you for a little time, then she’ll stop dw (it’s a girl thing)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dextermogin Looksmaxxing 17
Ben07 Off-Topic 14
N Looksmaxxing 10
Whitepill Off-Topic 24