Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Wyd if

Then she'd clearly be delusional, and I'd help her get admitted to a mental institution and rebuild the relationship slowly from there.
 
I'm a good talker, so I would try to convince her otherwise, if I felt she wasn't being disrespectful about it.

tbh though, my initial reaction would be to leave her. I'm way too fragile to be looked down upon like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top