Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

ya Allah forgive me

how could that be possible if you believe gays are naturally the way they are
No it moreso happens to bi dudes or guys attracted to femininity, like they fuck a Twink but girls will think he's gay so it tanks his smv with women, therefore creating more dl dudes who hide it, and more shame about their interests
 
No it moreso happens to bi dudes or guys attracted to femininity, like they fuck a Twink but girls will think he's gay so it tanks his smv with women, therefore creating more dl dudes who hide it, and more shame about their interests
I think that's a factor

but really I'd say the main factor is they're afraid of how they'll be seen by their family and friends and people in their lives in general, I think a decent size of the population is gay/bi, but we will never truly know to what extent before of cultural norms
 
I think that's a factor

but really I'd say the main factor is they're afraid of how they'll be seen by their family and friends and people in their lives in general, I think a decent size of the population is gay/bi, but we will never truly know to what extent before of cultural norms
yea you get it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top