Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Y'all love to say I'm the biggest cuck but

Lost Ferry CEO

Self-improvement is masturbation
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
37,029
Solutions
278
Online time
3d 15h
Reputation
114,480
@lowtiersubhuman gotta take the crown this n***a is crushing on a bitch who's still in love with me after 6 months JFL
1000002079.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ngl looks lowkey dirty not ugly just very average
You haven't seen the pics she sent me jfl, I don't know if she posted them publicly but I would share em in a heartbeat
 
Very nice cherry on top
only woman that liked me that I'll ever take seriously is @chudlite67

probably the only foid in the forum thats actually kind and won't cuck and doesnt bring drama to her and i
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top