Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

yap session

quepasta

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
I think I have enough of an understanding to finally spend less time on here and move on with actionable steps to improve my looks. I’ve had a decent ascension so far, I haven’t posted the really bad before yet but maybe in the future. I was a high ltn at the start, skinny fat, bloated, inflamed, and suffering from cystic acne. I also had a bad haircut and bad styling overall. I “ascended” at first by implementing the tiktok cope, I improved my style, my hair, I started a skincare routine and I began working out and fixing my diet. This made me a mtn. I joined here and began to gain knowledge.
Now we’re here, I turned 15 last month by the way.

all that to say, I am going to spend less time here and more time working on myself