Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Yay maybe hi world

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet partygirl ndzuperstar
Reputable β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,835
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 11h
Reputation
14,839
Location
vast abyss null
I just woke up
Huzz left a lil ago, work
Uhhh. I think I was rlly drunk last night and kept threatening to kill him if he left or started not liking me
But if I remember correctly it makes me pretty hot 😁😁
God i need a wingman or sum im so bad at ts
I miss my huzzz whahaggahagsg I have to wait for him to get off work. Then we go to show yaey
 
I just woke up
Huzz left a lil ago, work
Uhhh. I think I was rlly drunk last night and kept threatening to kill him if he left or started not liking me
But if I remember correctly it makes me pretty hot 😁😁
God i need a wingman or sum im so bad at ts
I miss my huzzz whahaggahagsg I have to wait for him to get off work. Then we go to show yaey
im ngl gng its a miracle u didnt scare him away with that 😭 😭
 
I just woke up
Huzz left a lil ago, work
Uhhh. I think I was rlly drunk last night and kept threatening to kill him if he left or started not liking me
But if I remember correctly it makes me pretty hot 😁😁
God i need a wingman or sum im so bad at ts
I miss my huzzz whahaggahagsg I have to wait for him to get off work. Then we go to show yaey
shut up
im ngl gng its a miracle u didnt scare him away with that 😭 😭
shut up
 
I just woke up
Huzz left a lil ago, work
Uhhh. I think I was rlly drunk last night and kept threatening to kill him if he left or started not liking me
But if I remember correctly it makes me pretty hot 😁😁
God i need a wingman or sum im so bad at ts
I miss my huzzz whahaggahagsg I have to wait for him to get off work. Then we go to show yaey
IMG_1518.webp

He is NOT coming back yo βœŒοΈπŸ˜­πŸ’”
 
im ngl gng its a miracle u didnt scare him away with that 😭 😭
I KNOW ??M
But like I think it made him liek me more
I made him my befe yesterday idec I like him
He carried me around for fun and he guessed I was only 60lbs he's so strong ehehehehhehegdggsfsfs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top