- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
unironically good song despite the memes
Yah I like him
Do you like R&B, trap, or dancehall more? So I know what to recommend, since LIT killah has even gospelYah I like him
"Attempting suicide" is the most edgy poser thing I've ever heard. Either you kill yourself or you don't. There's no such thing as an "attempt", perhaps attempt to grab attention but that's about it.
I listen to everything tbhDo you like R&B, trap, or dancehall more? So I know what to recommend, since LIT killah has even gospel
Fr, sometimes you just get lucky ig"Attempting suicide" is the most edgy poser thing I've ever heard. Either you kill yourself or you don't. There's no such thing as an "attempt", perhaps attempt to grab attention but that's about it.