- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
YES I claim i'm a femcel despite having multiple relationships
YES I claim i'm a femcel despite having 100 guys in my pms
YES I claim I'm autistic even though i'm not diagnosed
YES I think men have it easier than me
YES I say what the helly
YES I watch love island
YES I play Roblox and make it my whole personality
YES I got groomed by a older guy on discord and blame everyone but my self
YES I claim i'm a femcel despite having 100 guys in my pms
YES I claim I'm autistic even though i'm not diagnosed
YES I think men have it easier than me
YES I say what the helly
YES I watch love island
YES I play Roblox and make it my whole personality
YES I got groomed by a older guy on discord and blame everyone but my self

