Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ikryikes indeed
Is not like she wants me or anythingLeave her alone
TfdBig evil foid
Indeed
thank youLeave her alone
She not gon let you crack bozoLeave her alone
i don’t wanna crackShe not gon let you crack bozo
Yeah she's clearly beneath you bro idk why you're defending heri don’t wanna crackher bro
She was nice to me so why notYeah she's clearly beneath you bro idk why you're defending her
But she's a evil foid but ig you do you twinShe was nice to me so why not
Yeah,who cares about me anyway?But she's a evil foid but ig you do you twin
Whatever floats your boat man.She was nice to me so why not
I doYeah,who cares about me anyway?
Thanks man, having to deal with this bs is hard.I do
Thou shalt not fear for thy is never truly aloneThanks man, having to deal with this bs is hard.
Do your white knight also reads feminist literature? @fawngirlthank you![]()
Then stop answering for her your f****t,she is not a kid she can answer me herself.i don’t wanna crackher bro
I answered SlayerintraningThen stop answering for her your f****t,she is not a kid she can answer me herself.
@Lmtnboy1748
I answered Slayerintraningdnr boyo
I guess your f****tLeave her alone
Oh no you called me a f****t like grow upI guess your f****t![]()
Ok boyo go read your feminist literature and comeback later.Oh no you called me a f****t like grow up
No I won’t is insane how trigged you got because I simply said leave her aloneOk boyo go read your feminist literature and comeback later.
Whatever man let's just move on,I respect you and it's not worth to have a discussion because of something as silly as this.No I won’t is insane how trigged you got because I simply said leave her alone