Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Yo I asked pinkblxxd to marry my sister

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,691
Online time
27d 16h
Reputation
23,101
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
he asked her age and I said 20 and he got excited and asked to see a pic and I said later and then he said nah rn and I said I can’t so he said maybe
 
Last edited:
Your younger than me, I’m not an underground newgen, I was having a mentally unstable online girl and tryna get jaydes hair in 2023 while you where picking boogers
 
Your younger than me, I’m not an underground newgen, I was having a mentally unstable online girl and tryna get jaydes hair in 2023 while you where picking boogers
in 2023??? I was reading paradise lost n shi bruh i had better things to do then that 😂
 
in 2023??? I was reading paradise lost n shi bruh i had better things to do then that 😂
I listened to him before that but I just had a mentally unstable girl I talked to in 2023
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top