Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Yo pass the name ngas

animenerd123

Random lesbian
Established
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Messages
1,888
Online time
2d 22h
Reputation
1,928
Location
United States
I need some peptides and yall said there was this website/black market to get them since yk peptides are illegal
Ik yall told me before but I forgot it
Whats the name of the website yall using?
Am specifically looking for the drug retatrutide
(The one for fat loss)
 
I need some peptides and yall said there was this website/black market to get them since yk peptides are illegal
Ik yall told me before but I forgot it
Whats the name of the website yall using?
Am specifically looking for the drug retatrutide
(The one for fat loss)
Lmk when you find one boyo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top