- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
You wanna come out here? 


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hide it in my sockNo,In new york I Millie rock![]()
I am music was so asss idc i lowk liked pop out bc i trained my ears but everything else that was decent got overplayed immediatelyHide it in my sock
I miss cash carti era. Hits diff
Whatβs your music taste ladCarti fucking sucks fucking ass dawg
stuffWhatβs your music taste lad
Bet ya they ainβt better than carti
Yeah, it felt generic tbh. Not worth the 5 year waitI am music was so asss idc i lowk liked pop out bc i trained my ears but everything else that was decent got overplayed immediately
I seee how it isssstuff