Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Yo wassup my name is Eduardo im 12 I’m 5.1 I weigh 113.5 I’m Mexican I’m bout to cut and its finna go crazzyyy

Strawhatlalo

So y’all got any tips ngl I’ve been fat for a long ass time my goal weight is 98 pounds I’ve been dieting for 3 days now and I believe I can do it cuz I’m just built different anyway how do I stop craving sugary food like I deadass am about to crawl to the kitchen and binge damn if you read this far your a w man’s

Easiest way I found was buying my own food like when your mom takes you shopping choose your own shit what’s healthy and have you own dedicated draw in the fridge or something sooner than later you will just naturally cut the shit out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ay thank you man I try to do that already I’ve found that there are low cal alternatives to everything but everyone in the family be buying unhealthy stuff like I swear one day my mom calling me a fatass the next she be trying to entice me into eating ass whole tub of ice cream💀 anyway have a good day brother

So y’all got any tips ngl I’ve been fat for a long ass time my goal weight is 98 pounds I’ve been dieting for 3 days now and I believe I can do it cuz I’m just built different anyway how do I stop craving sugary food like I deadass am about to crawl to the kitchen and binge damn if you read this far your a w man’s
At your age, you shouldn't try to cut because that's when you are beginning to grow, if you diet you risk stunting your growth, instead id recommend maintaining that wait until you are 13-13.5, but do workout and eat healthy. So just track your calories, for 110 pounds it should be roughly 1600...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
At your age, you shouldn't try to cut because that's when you are beginning to grow, if you diet you risk stunting your growth, instead id recommend maintaining that wait until you are 13-13.5, but do workout and eat healthy. So just track your calories, for 110 pounds it should be roughly 1600...
Ay thank you man I think you might be right shittt the doctor said I was finna be 6 foot so you know I can’t mess with success I’ll try and stick to 1600 cals a day and workout so I’ll see where it takes me I’ll update you in like a month

Also it’s not about low calories at all bro it’s about the right stuff cut out sugar and shit eat eggs and meat 💪eat a lot of calories or maintenance but just eat the right shit low calorie stuff still has bad ingredients sugars sweeteners etc etc

Cut out the sugars and starches ASAP. I know it will be painful for my mexicans since they love their tortilla beans and coca colas but trust me, it's all worth it.

The modern western diet in general has too little fiber and fat and too many simple carbs. This causes our hormones like grehlin and leptin to get go out of balance and suddenly youre having cravings not long after your meal!

what i found worked best for me is slowly changing my diet, not all at once. Start tracking calories and swap ur meals with healthier alternatives. Overtime you will have completely overhauled your diet and it's just much easier to maintain from there.

I suggest foods like eggs, chicken breast, turkey, ground beef, quinoa, lentil soup etc etc. I find that eating mostly protein has made maintaining a deficitt a hell lot easier. If youre pairing all this with exercise like lifting then the protein will help with the muscle growth and youll be getting stronger and aesthetic on top of fat loss