Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Yo

Ov2ye

The one who left it all behind
Yo everyone, I joined this forum because on looksmax.org it’s taking ages for them to accept me. I’m 16 and 6.3 wich is decent but my skin is f****d and my face is to long. I have a decent jawline but I’m looking to get a surgery to shorten it when I’m 18.

post a picture

IMG_3606.jpeg

this skincare routine took me from cystic acne to almost clear skin

I won’t bc then my f*****g face would be on a looksmaxxing site forever.
the mods can delete it

and also nobody is going to dox you no one cares

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
idk maybe I’ll post it later

f**k it hereA1D743E4-1E58-42F9-97FA-BB8C9825FB14.jpeg

your height is good

main flaws that I see are a bad eye area, skin, and your lips could be wider
Is it over for me or could my facial shit still improve? I’m going to get surgery to shorten my face like I said before when I’m 18 hopefully it will improve my face

start by fixing your lifestyle: drink enough water, eat enough protein, get enough sleep

sleeping will begin to help the dark undereyes

Is it over for me or could my facial shit still improve? I’m going to get surgery to shorten my face like I said before when I’m 18 hopefully it will improve my face
what exactly do you mean when you say surgery to shorten your face

Back