- Joined
- Jun 28, 2025
- Messages
- 2,251
- Online time
- 5d 8h
- Reputation
- 7,613
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
phonkI have an embarrassing predisposition to trauma
Ignore listphonk
Norwood.....i have no idea how i ended up here
“Guys I’m ND”Strangely charismatic
“Guys I’m subhuman”strangely attractive
“I’m attempting to imagine things in fractals”strangely retarded
i wish it was norwood 7 the reasonNorwood.....
People do some things with disarming ease“Guys I’m ND”
“Guys I’m subhuman”
“I’m attempting to imagine things in fractals”
@Norwood Reaperi wish it was norwood 7 the reason
b b but gonial anglePeople do some things with disarming ease
Muh travelling, friends, socialising
I can't
Neither cuz I’m poor and live in a depressive area that has changed my brain to become mundanePeople do some things with disarming ease
Muh travelling, friends, socialising
I can't
I have some really embarrassing experiences related to sex (not performance-related)b b but gonial angle
once you get resources, you escape this situation. what does he do, lobotomy?Neither cuz I’m poor and live in a depressive area that has changed my brain to become mundane
Live in the middle of nowhere and surfonce you get resources, you escape this situation. what does he do, lobotomy?
*yells at you*I have an embarrassing predisposition to trauma
also muh money, a check is more or less just another problemI have some really embarrassing experiences related to sex (not performance-related)
Muh good looks
I had a relationship with a girl, which lasted a few monthsalso muh money, a check is more or less just another problem
that relationship taught me never to have feelings for a girl when I’m mentally unstableI had a relationship with a girl, which lasted a few months
I couldn't have sex with her, every time I had sex I had emotional setbacks that forced me to isolate myself
It wasn’t her fault
was that the reason of the breakup?that relationship taught me never to have feelings for a girl when I’m mentally unstable
Yeahwas that the reason of the breakup?
I have had relatively positive relationships, although they almost always ended in an abrupt break-up, but that one left a scarwas that the reason of the breakup?
waterthat relationship taught me never to have feelings for a girl when I’m mentally unstable
my relationships end with extensive drama, comebacks, blackmail, and finally traumaI have had relatively positive relationships, although they almost always ended in an abrupt break-up, but that one left a scar
That is, oftenwater
I don't know how you can stand the dramamy relationships end with extensive drama, comebacks, blackmail, and finally trauma
ive never had an abrupt breakup in my entire life, sure things end oficially but in reality they keep coming back for weeks, months
yesterday, around 9pm, my ex arrived at our flat (i'm spending a few weeks with a childhood friend at his place, long story) to “give me back the clothes she had in her place”. knowing her, she probably was hiding it on purpose during the relationship, when we were already fighting, so she could have an interaction opener. this is the type of person i find myself attracting.I don't know how you can stand the drama
if you can
Mirin
Thanks, I wish you wellyesterday, around 9pm, my ex arrived at our flat (i'm spending a few weeks with a childhood friend at his place, long story) to “give me back the clothes she had in her place”. knowing her, she probably was hiding it on purpose during the relationship, when we were already fighting, so she could have an interaction opener. this is the type of person i find myself attracting.
i hope you figure out a way to suppress your negative emotions without sabotaging the relationship, or even figure out a way to reduce/eliminate these bad thoughts. rooting for you bro