Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

You can never truly leave this forum

angelpie

Mog
Reputable
Established
Joined
Apr 24, 2025
Messages
1,914
Solutions
1
Online time
2d 16h
Reputation
3,789
Some of you still stalk me on instagram long after I deleted my account

You cannot stalk people on ig and get away with it your users all get recommended to me. The constant mentions of me too and my business. Just leave me alone, I only keep contact with like two people here, drop the parasocial relationships cz im over it and u all should be too
 
Some of you still stalk me on instagram long after I deleted my account

You cannot stalk people on ig and get away with it your users all get recommended to me. The constant mentions of me too and my business. Just leave me alone, I only keep contact with like two people here, drop the parasocial relationships cz im over it and u all should be too
who is this
 
n***a what did I do
Too curious about a stranger. Just leave me in peace. I always wanted to be unknown and some of you are nonstop stalking my social media’s, and discussing my every move outside this forum. I dont care about none of y’all dude
 
Too curious about a stranger. Just leave me in peace. I always wanted to be unknown and some of you are nonstop stalking my social media’s, and discussing my every move outside this forum. I dont care about none of y’all dude
Is this really unreasonable dude @AuggyDauggy
 
Too curious about a stranger. Just leave me in peace. I always wanted to be unknown and some of you are nonstop stalking my social media’s, and discussing my every move outside this forum. I dont care about none of y’all dude
I get it but I don't even know who you are and even if I did I wouldn't be stalking your social media I was just curious
 
Yea its not u it be the femcels and incels monitoring me including ppl I never interacted with I tried blocking some but well see
Bitches are nosey. Ain’t nothing new. I can probably already guess who they were
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Yea its not u it be the femcels and incels monitoring me including ppl I never interacted with I tried blocking some but well see

How did they even find you? Did you post your face, socials, use same username on your socials, any clue that gives who you are?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top