Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Like a fictional crush?Like girls on tiktok or shit
I do sometimes cause I don't like anyone in my school.
Could be real person tooLike a fictional crush?
no fucking shit n***a like of course ur gonna be attracted to a hot girl online what typa dumbass thread is thisCould be real person too
Yeah ur right but like more than you could ever like someone irl? Ykwimno fucking shit n***a like of course ur gonna be attracted to a hot girl online what typa dumbass thread is this
because ur not gonna see 10/10s just walking on the street, your gonna see them on online because they trend for being hotYeah ur right but like more than you could ever like someone irl? Ykwim
Im trying to get over like two of themLike girls on tiktok or shit
I do sometimes cause I don't like anyone in my school.
i was in love with benji krol and i don’t even like femboysLike girls on tiktok or shit
I do sometimes cause I don't like anyone in my school.