- Joined
- Feb 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,596
- Online time
- 16d 3h
- Reputation
- 26,894
All jokes aside all you need to do is go outside
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Socializing is hard tbhAll jokes aside all you need to do is go outside
approach people when they’re alone, it helps a lotSocializing is hard tbh
I can’t approach people bro my only tactic is to look at them like a abused puppy so they approach me and I go from thereapproach people when they’re alone, it helps a lot
you got this man, build it up over time. it’s okay if you can’t right, but one day you willI can’t approach people bro my only tactic is to look at them like a abused puppy so they approach me and I go from there
Especially women at nightapproach people when they’re alone, it helps a lot
not recommendedEspecially women at night
It’s rrueJust go outside theorem!
ii aagree wwith yyou ppigIt’s rrue
Cope right now they are, but after I've fixed my looks I have no excuse anymoreAll jokes aside all you need to do is go outside
Nodo you recognize this girl?
View attachment 155764
never seen this chickdo you recognize this girl?
View attachment 155764
I don’t like going outside cuz it hurtsAll jokes aside all you need to do is go outside
BumpAll jokes aside all you need to do is go outside
No it’s because of youthpill you old hagIt’s my personality
It’s my personalityNo it’s because of youthpill you old hag
112 yearsIt’s my personality
OMG PERIOD THE ELVIS PFP TELL HANNAH TO DO PRISCILLA OMG HOTAgreed.
You're 25 start a family.It’s my personality
Hello tulipOMG PERIOD THE ELVIS PFP TELL HANNAH TO DO PRISCILLA OMG HOT
Who might you be little oneHello tulip
No family for my ND ahhhhhYou're 25 start a family.
PigWho might you be little one
You physically can’t reproduce anymore your sperm I’d goneNo family for my ND ahhhhh
You were that annoying n***a with the kitten pfp i just know it what a f*g
YeahYou physically can’t reproduce anymore your sperm I’d gone
No?You were that annoying n***a with the kitten pfp i just know it what a f*g
Then reveal yourself you bitch
What the fuck do you mean reveal myself im pig n***a im not larping as anybodyThen reveal yourself you bitch
WHO THE FUCK IS PIG WJO THE FUCK ARE YOU DONT SPEAK TO ME IF IDK YOU YOU RAPIST.What the fuck do you mean reveal myself im pig n***a im not larping as anybody
Your as mean as they sayWHO THE FUCK IS PIG WJO THE FUCK ARE YOU DONT SPEAK TO ME IF IDK YOU YOU RAPIST.
Your as mean as they say