Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why do you believe in them?Not believing in those things means that you have a less evolved soul @foids
WE are not falling for ts

I had a bunch of paranormal experiencesWhy do you believe in them?
Linked to astrology and crystals? Or just spiritual experiences?I had a bunch of paranormal experiences
I feel like you n*****s just wanna bother females. Like who does this thread benefit?Not believing in those things means that you have a less evolved soul @foids
Nobody cares jfl go outside holy shitNot believing in those things means that you have a less evolved soul @foids
Not believing in these things is an awful trait for a girl. There is something wrong with you. You have an inferior soul.Nobody cares jfl go outside holy shit
I experienced creepy paranormal stuff since I was 13, but nothing related to astrology or crystals. I just mentioned them because those things are popular with girlsLinked to astrology and crystals? Or just spiritual experiences?
See how the bait flopped immensly? YeahNot believing in these things is an awful trait for a girl. There is something wrong with you. You have an inferior soul.