Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Yt shorts isn't that bad

True_Fakecell

True leorio
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Messages
3,714
Online time
12d 27m
Reputation
7,668
People hate on it too much, I like to scroll on it from time to time icl. At least it has nothing that raises my cortisol
 
no pain no gain
i love ccp slop on tiktok
 
first video of my page I dont watch yt shorts so the algorithm isnt there
Maybe, I used to watch yt shorts like 3 years ago when I only had a Nintendo switch to watch stuff, so I have some sort of algorithm already there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top