Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mog Battle Zach LaVine vs. Kelly Oubre

Jeezy

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
12,829
Solutions
7
Online time
21d 19h
Reputation
43,465
Guild
.com logic bureau
Two NBA psl gods.

Zach:

Image 1.jpeg


Image.jpeg


Kelly:

Image 2.jpeg


Image 3.jpeg
 
Nah it ain’t brutal

I’d say narrow
I think Kelly has higher appeal while Zach is higher PSL. Zach's biggest failo is just the UEE, while Kelly's is maybe the gummy ass smile (dude needs a bimax impact asap)
 
I think Kelly has higher appeal while Zach is higher PSL. Zach's biggest failo is just the UEE, while Kelly's is maybe the gummy ass smile (dude needs a bimax impact asap)
Although I saw Zach's side profile once and he was far more down grown than you'd think
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top