Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

zygo pulling & bonesmashing

fluentlol

started zygo pulling , using attached pic as reference. should i avoid bonesmashing the zygos during the time im doing the pulling? or is doing both okay

Attachments

• IMG_7635.jpeg
    IMG_7635.jpeg
    501.7 KB · Views: 29
started zygo pulling , using attached pic as reference. should i avoid bonesmashing the zygos during the time im doing the pulling? or is doing both okay
If bones were this malleable that they could be massaged and moved, your entire skull would break open in a minor accident

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If bones were this malleable that they could be massaged and moved, your entire skull would break open in a minor accident
i feel as though its more of an "over time" thing, like how your face becomes asymmetrical if you sleep on one side regularly..

i feel as though its more of an "over time" thing, like how your face becomes asymmetrical if you sleep on one side regularly..
It's caused by gravity, the bone behind your maxilla curves to that side while zygo pulling is something that you're doing by thumbs
And if someone actually wanna see results then they should do it more than 5+ hours with same pressure which is not possible and even if someone did it then the changes wouldn't be noticable at all

yes but thats like 8 hours a day for many years while youre still developing and growing