Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

NO NUT NOVEMBER MEGATHREAD!! JOIN ME!! [GTFIH] [ASCENSION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't notice many improvements on nofap tbh.
Perhaps better energy.

I noticed a lot more when I did it when I was 13-17

DAY 11
iwd2rdu5mxx31.jpg
So powerful that they constantly post everyday on an incel looksmaxxing site. Jfl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
DAY 13

Hi, I'm doing the NoNut since the 1st November. The only effect that I noticed is that I'm more prone to go to the gym (5 times a week), doing something that improves me and don't waste time.

DAY 14
a41c66ai4lx11.png

Hi, I'm doing the NoNut since the 1st November. The only effect that I noticed is that I'm more prone to go to the gym (5 times a week), doing something that improves me and don't waste time.
that is a good benefit in itself

I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED......

Finasteride gives me blue balls way too easily

I couldn't cope with the pain anymore, I had to release

I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED......

Finasteride gives me blue balls way too easily

I couldn't cope with the pain anymore, I had to release
nooo @Boyo

😭

you did well though

DAY 19
x1cgwtjqv3621.jpg

Almost relapsed today guys... too close for comfort...

I masturbate cause I can't get a girl. I can't get a girl cause i'm really shy (for a good reason).
I am shy because i have low self esteem. I have low self esteem cause i am incel.

I once went 41 days without masturbating.

I will try nofap again, and lower my finasteride dose to 0.5mg.
Idk really what much difference it would make.... you go down from 70% DHT blocked to ~65%, but there are anecdotal claims that it lowers side effects.
The only side effect I get from fin is major blue balls that come on way too easily.
Hopefully I can get back onto a streak with this issue solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back