Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

🧿🧿🧿

BlendedBulge

🧿
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 3, 2025
Messages
16,400
Solutions
2
Online time
29d 11h
Reputation
49,304
🧿 protects us from the evil

IMG_4536.jpeg


@Nihilus @i_love_roosters @Mandy? @twinkdestroyer
 
Keep the Rivers flowing 🧿
 
Are you deadass schizophrenic or is this just the most esoteric joke?
 
I can change my opinion on people 🧿
You were the on saying he fucks little girls but If you wanna take that claim back I recomend highly that you make another thread about it. That's not the only thing but I hope you drop this shit
 
You were the on saying he fucks little girls but If you wanna take that claim back I recomend highly that you make another thread about it. That's not the only thing but I hope you drop this shit
I did not say he fucks little girls, I just saw this thread about 15yo girl

Which is most likely a larp
 
You were the on saying he fucks little girls but If you wanna take that claim back I recomend highly that you make another thread about it. That's not the only thing but I hope you drop this shit
Pookie is voluntarily celibate. He's 19 and his kitten is 16.5. They're both teenagers and it's totally normal and legal even in some US states. The only reason why pookie started getting shade thrown at him is cuz the e whore brigade initiated it out of evilness
 
I did not say he fucks little girls, I just saw this thread about 15yo girl

Which is most likely a larp
Ahh but what about his friends showing similar behaviours? What about the fact you have 0 proof that this isn't true? You're doing this only for the circle jerk which also is hypocritical
 
Ahh but what about his friends showing similar behaviours? What about the fact you have 0 proof that this isn't true? You're doing this only for the circle jerk which also is hypocritical
Why it bothers you so much ?

Add me to ignore and chill

🧿 must be working on you
 
Why it bothers you so much ?

Add me to ignore and chill

🧿 must be working on you
You get banned for pedo allegations, shit all over certain users for pedophilic behaviour and then proceed to suck off a user YOU claim to be a pedophile do you not see the shear fucking irony??
 
You get banned for pedo allegations, shit all over certain users for pedophilic behaviour and then proceed to suck off a user YOU claim to be a pedophile do you not see the shear fucking irony??
I did not know the full context of nihilus situation up until recently

Also I only said James and nihilus are preds (I take back nihilus allegation)
 
Ahh but what about his friends showing similar behaviours? What about the fact you have 0 proof that this isn't true? You're doing this only for the circle jerk which also is hypocritical
(You have no reason to be mad btw)
 
It's pathetic how they don't understand out dynamic
 
I did not know the full context of nihilus situation up until recently

Also I only said James and nihilus are preds (I take back nihilus allegation)
I don't want to bring up the other situation but you've shat on people nihlus is friends with for predatory behaviour which he apparently (according to you) helped brigade. I wouldn't care if you wasn't so flip floppy and was friends with nihlus all along but if you have morals stand by them
 
(You have no reason to be mad btw)
Mandy shut the fuck up as I've said you don't know the fucking context. I do not care about you, I don't care about roosters I care about blended and his hypocrisy
 
I don't like moralfags. He hurt one of ur friends according to you yet you don't give a fuck?
What you’re doing and the effort is literally pointless I hope you understand that some day. I don’t want you attack you or some but it’s genuinely pointless saying “B..b-but you said this about him before!” or anything similar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top