- Joined
- Jun 3, 2025
- Messages
- 16,400
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 29d 11h
- Reputation
- 49,304
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Some kibble and they'll all calm downEvil got mad this goated reaction was added![]()
Some kibble and they'll all calm down
JinnWho made ts
Last thing you see b4 submitting to @Darkeningstar
MeWho made ts
Unfunny hypocritical lolcow@over0 why bbg
Nihilus or blendedUnfunny hypocritical lolcow
BlendedNihilus or blended
Child is loved regardless @NihilusUnfunny hypocritical lolcow
You do not like the guy and if you do that's just hypocriticalChild is loved regardless @Nihilus
Kill em with kindnessChild is loved regardless @Nihilus
I can change my opinion on peopleYou do not like the guy and if you do that's just hypocritical
I can't fathom what their problem is tbhI can change my opinion on people![]()
You were the on saying he fucks little girls but If you wanna take that claim back I recomend highly that you make another thread about it. That's not the only thing but I hope you drop this shitI can change my opinion on people![]()
I did not say he fucks little girls, I just saw this thread about 15yo girlYou were the on saying he fucks little girls but If you wanna take that claim back I recomend highly that you make another thread about it. That's not the only thing but I hope you drop this shit
Welcome backtheres so much new reactions wtf
Pookie is voluntarily celibate. He's 19 and his kitten is 16.5. They're both teenagers and it's totally normal and legal even in some US states. The only reason why pookie started getting shade thrown at him is cuz the e whore brigade initiated it out of evilnessYou were the on saying he fucks little girls but If you wanna take that claim back I recomend highly that you make another thread about it. That's not the only thing but I hope you drop this shit
Ahh but what about his friends showing similar behaviours? What about the fact you have 0 proof that this isn't true? You're doing this only for the circle jerk which also is hypocriticalI did not say he fucks little girls, I just saw this thread about 15yo girl
Which is most likely a larp
Why it bothers you so much ?Ahh but what about his friends showing similar behaviours? What about the fact you have 0 proof that this isn't true? You're doing this only for the circle jerk which also is hypocritical
She's 16.5I did not say he fucks little girls, I just saw this thread about 15yo girl
Which is most likely a larp
You get banned for pedo allegations, shit all over certain users for pedophilic behaviour and then proceed to suck off a user YOU claim to be a pedophile do you not see the shear fucking irony??Why it bothers you so much ?
Add me to ignore and chill
must be working on you
I did not know the full context of nihilus situation up until recentlyYou get banned for pedo allegations, shit all over certain users for pedophilic behaviour and then proceed to suck off a user YOU claim to be a pedophile do you not see the shear fucking irony??
(You have no reason to be mad btw)Ahh but what about his friends showing similar behaviours? What about the fact you have 0 proof that this isn't true? You're doing this only for the circle jerk which also is hypocritical
Welcome back
What is your mainBlended if you don't stop, I will reluctantly be forced to put you on the ignore list with my main
Have the audacity to say it on your mainThis homosexual circle is horrendous
Darkeningstar ?Who writes like this?
Not ey88, surely
I don't want to bring up the other situation but you've shat on people nihlus is friends with for predatory behaviour which he apparently (according to you) helped brigade. I wouldn't care if you wasn't so flip floppy and was friends with nihlus all along but if you have morals stand by themI did not know the full context of nihilus situation up until recently
Also I only said James and nihilus are preds (I take back nihilus allegation)
Mandy shut the fuck up as I've said you don't know the fucking context. I do not care about you, I don't care about roosters I care about blended and his hypocrisy(You have no reason to be mad btw)
Yeah of courseHave the audacity to say it on your main
why you care about some grown ass man on the internet changing his opinion on certain peopleI care about blended and his hypocrisy
Then don’t care about blended and his hypocrisyMandy shut the fuck up as I've said you don't know the fucking context. I do not care about you, I don't care about roosters I care about blended and his hypocrisy
I don't like moralfags. He hurt one of ur friends according to you yet you don't give a fuck?why you care about some grown ass men on the internet changing his opinion on certain people
why you care about some grown ass men on the internet changing his opinion on certain people
Simple as that tbh, they're just mad we're having our own thing and their e whore circle jerk is in shamblesThen don’t care about blended and his hypocrisy
Nihilus did nothing wrong to any of my friends, and roosters tooI don't like moralfags. He hurt one of ur friends according to you yet you don't give a fuck?
What you’re doing and the effort is literally pointless I hope you understand that some day. I don’t want you attack you or some but it’s genuinely pointless saying “B..b-but you said this about him before!” or anything similar.I don't like moralfags. He hurt one of ur friends according to you yet you don't give a fuck?
No but he helped his friends get away with stuff according to youNihilus did nothing wrong to any of my friends,
Didn't once bring him up but if we wanna go there he's done shitty things in the past and if he was anyone who didn't like you you'd have a field day with itand roosters too