Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

🧿🧿🧿

What you’re doing and the effort is literally pointless I hope you understand that some day. I don’t want you attack you or some but it’s genuinely pointless saying “B..b-but you said this about him before!” or anything similar.
It's criminally fucked up this has effected real people it's not some e drama like I said you do not know the context.
 
No but he helped his friends get away with stuff according to you
??? I don’t remember saying this

Didn't once bring him up but if we wanna go there he's done shitty things in the past and if he was anyone who didn't like you you'd have a field day with it
We had a beef and we squashed it
 
It's criminally fucked up this has effected real people it's not some e drama like I said you do not know the context.
Still,don’t give a fuck if it has effected other people besides you then why give a fuck? I
 
It's criminally fucked up this has effected real people it's not some e drama like I said you do not know the context.
?? If you talk about what I’m thinking roosters and nihilus weren’t involved
 
??? I don’t remember saying this


We had a beef and we squashed it
They're just evil foids brah, they'll never understand the brocode. It's either vendetta or nothing for these creatures
 
Well I'm hoping blended will stop being such an idiot and realise his hypocrisy, I thought he was a decent guy that's why I'm not just spurting out shit
Blended is a nice guy he’s just a little bit non alrighty in the head and that’s what makes him cute overall
 
Well I'm hoping blended will stop being such an idiot and realise his hypocrisy, I thought he was a decent guy that's why I'm not just spurting out shit
I mostly had beef with James, I still hate that guy

Roosters and nihilus are chill
 
I mostly had beef with James, I still hate that guy

Roosters and nihilus are chill
Me and pookie quite literally did nothing bad. I trolled ppl like a lot, but that's nothing of essence
 
I did not say he fucks little girls, I just saw this thread about 15yo girl

Which is most likely a larp
It’s not larp lmao, he was 19 turning 20, the girl was 15yr old, he argued that 15yr old girls are not children but adolescents so it’s fine
 
It’s not larp lmao, he was 19 turning 20, the girl was 15yr old, he argued that 15yr old girls are not children but adolescents so it’s fine
Could be a Goatis reference what he said but I’m out
 
It’s not larp lmao, he was 19 turning 20, the girl was 15yr old, he argued that 15yr old girls are not children but adolescents so it’s fine
He doesn't care. He's been outcasted by everyone else so now he's doing this so he can fit in somewhere rather than trying to turn his reputation around or just leaving the forum
 
It’s not larp lmao, he was 19 turning 20, the girl was 15yr old, he argued that 15yr old girls are not children but adolescents so it’s fine
Rent free + all they do is go out on cute forest dates without p in v. It's also legal where he is and in 10 other white and developed European counties
 
He doesn't care. He's been outcasted by everyone else so now he's doing this so he can fit in somewhere rather than trying to turn his reputation around or just leaving the forum
Lowkey isn’t he the co founder of this forum jfl
 
Rent free + all they do is go out on cute forest dates without p in v. It's also legal where he is and in 10 other white and developed European counties
- made a slay thread about her referring to her as a jb on a looksmax forum and asking users for opinions = cute forest date couple
 
Do these ppl forget ignore exists
 
It wasn't a slay thread lmao, it was about their date. Pookie is celibate as of now
He argued in discord how it is okay to get with 15yr olds cuz they are not children in his eyes.
 
He argued in discord how it is okay to get with 15yr olds cuz they are not children in his eyes.
Screenshot_20250722_201209_Chrome.jpg
 
Why didn’t epstein just go to the country where the age of consent is 14? then he wouldn’t be a pedophile? is he stupid?
He kidnapped kids and did satanic rituals with them, bud.. are you seriously comparing that to two teens being in a non platonic relationship
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top