fat lard
meow
- Joined
- May 8, 2026
- Messages
- 14
- Online time
- 3h 38m
- Reputation
- 7
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Leave me alonedoes anyone know what my rating is here are some pictures this first one is frauding a bit cuz of lighting so I added two I’m not wearing any makeup besides lipgloss I think I also have my eyelashes curled here![]()
Tysm I might try tanning next summer more and hydrocortisone are you talking about the 1% oneU have good base I think u can ascend to htb tbh , maybe debloat a little cuz u seem to have good bone structure also u can improve ur coloring with a bit of tan, using lash serum and shaping your brows, maybe lip filler in a future, also hydrocortisone for a smaller nose tip
Thanks I’m hoping my face gets slimmer when I’m older but I might have to just lose weightyoure gonna be good youre 14 im 16 and you look better than most of the girls I know
are you fat? you might just have bloatThanks I’m hoping my face gets slimmer when I’m older but I might have to just lose weight
I’m 140 lbs and 5,6 I think I’m on the chubbier side a bit but idkare you fat? you might just have bloat
drink lot of water and equilibrate with caffeine and potassium for slimmer face, I also think if u properly makeup ur eyes area it will make more contrast with ur face , a bit of bronzer or blush that matches ur undertone and some lip tint it’s okayThanks I’m hoping my face gets slimmer when I’m older but I might have to just lose weight
idk youre probably ok I wouldnt even worry abt that unless youre like obviously fatI’m 140 lbs and 5,6 I think I’m on the chubbier side a bit but idk
Ok thanks for the recommendationsidk youre probably ok I wouldnt even worry abt that unless youre like obviously fat
np pm me if you have questionsOk thanks for the recommendations
Will dodrink lot of water and equilibrate with caffeine and potassium for slimmer face, I also think if u properly makeup ur eyes area it will make more contrast with ur face , a bit of bronzer or blush that matches ur undertone and some lip tint it’s okay
Okaynp pm me if you have questions