Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

14 F is it over

fat lard

meow
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
14
Online time
3h 41m
Reputation
7
does anyone know what my rating is here are some pictures this first one is frauding a bit cuz of lighting so I added two I’m not wearing any makeup besides lipgloss I think I also have my eyelashes curled here 🤔
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2307.webp
    IMG_2307.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2310.webp
    IMG_2310.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 13
does anyone know what my rating is here are some pictures this first one is frauding a bit cuz of lighting so I added two I’m not wearing any makeup besides lipgloss I think I also have my eyelashes curled here 🤔
Leave me alone 😖
 
youre gonna be good youre 14 im 16 and you look better than most of the girls I know
 
U have good base I think u can ascend to htb tbh , maybe debloat a little cuz u seem to have good bone structure also u can improve ur coloring with a bit of tan, using lash serum and shaping your brows, maybe lip filler in a future, also hydrocortisone for a smaller nose tip
 
U have good base I think u can ascend to htb tbh , maybe debloat a little cuz u seem to have good bone structure also u can improve ur coloring with a bit of tan, using lash serum and shaping your brows, maybe lip filler in a future, also hydrocortisone for a smaller nose tip
Tysm I might try tanning next summer more and hydrocortisone are you talking about the 1% one
 
Thanks I’m hoping my face gets slimmer when I’m older but I might have to just lose weight
drink lot of water and equilibrate with caffeine and potassium for slimmer face, I also think if u properly makeup ur eyes area it will make more contrast with ur face , a bit of bronzer or blush that matches ur undertone and some lip tint it’s okay
 
drink lot of water and equilibrate with caffeine and potassium for slimmer face, I also think if u properly makeup ur eyes area it will make more contrast with ur face , a bit of bronzer or blush that matches ur undertone and some lip tint it’s okay
Will do 🫡
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top