Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

15M: Here is my stats + stack. Lmk thoughts

methylationnx

Active member
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
158
Online time
13h 34m
Reputation
172
Yoo I'm wondering what yalls thoughts are on my stack are. My mom is 5'3' dad is 5'8 ish and I don't have any tall grandparents or ancestors. I just turned 15 and I am 5'7-5'8. I already have really broad clavs with a slim waist. My frame does get nerfed tho because I have bad gyno and my shoulders are small asf. My flaws are a neutral-slightly recessed maxilla, recessed infras, a short ramus and an average chin (chin is dimorphic and squared tho) I have really good angularity tho cuz of my ogee curve, flared gonions and squared chin (would be better if my chin wasn't recessed). Also my fat distribution sucks cuz I store a lot of my fat in my cheeks and even tho I have top tier vascularity and muscle mass without working out, I still look 20% body fat. Sorry for the long yap I just wanted to let yall know my stats if that helps identify what I can improve in my stack. My goals are to fix my flaws (as mentioned) and to grow taller ofc. Would really appreciate any suggestions. Here's my stack:

Main Drivers:
Testosterone Cypionate 50mg ew
Hgh 18iu Ed (IM)
Cjc1295 dac 150mcg ed
Ghrp-2 300mcg ed
Abaloparatide 80mcg ed
Pentoxifyline 800mg Ed (Split 400 am + 400 pm)
Masteron Enanthate 300mg ew
Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg ew
Oral Anavar 25mg ed
Oral Anadarol 25mg ed
T3 12.5mcg ed
T4 50mcg ed
INJ Winstrol 10mg ed
Aromasin 3.12mg ed
Tamoxifen 20mg ed
INJ KY19382 5mg ed
SAG21K 4mg ed (Split AM + PM) (Figuring out how to cycle with abalo)
MSM 3g ed

Nootropics and Neuroprotection:
CE-123 50mg ed
Pinealon 1mg daily
L-theanine 300mg ed
Caffeine 200mg ed
Alpha-GPC 500mg ed
Magnesium Threonate 2g ed
DHED ed (idk dose yet)
1mg Humanin ed
Lithium orotate 2.5mg eod
NACET 500mg ed
Lions Mane 500mg ed
PQQ 20mg ed
ASP4345 10mg ed
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg ed
AF710B 5mg ed
Carnosic Acid 150mg ed
Uridine Monophosphate 250mg ed
NA Selank 600mcg ed
Cerebrolysin 2mL ed

Bioregulation:
N-Acetyl Epitalon 5mg ed (nightly), (3 weeks on, 8 weeks off)
Vilon 1mg ed
Vesugen 2mg ed

Lashes/Hair
Topical RU Ed
Oral minox 5mg daily

Sleep:
Magnesium Glycinate 500mg ed
Lemborexant 5mg ed
Melatonin 50mg ed
Trazodone 25mg ed
Lithium Orotate 2.5mg eod

Support and Insulin sensitivity:
Mots-c 4mg e3d
KLOW 80mg ed

Bloating:
Eplerenone 25mg eod

Ancillaries:
Omega-3 3g ed
Boron 12mg ed
Zinc 25mg ed
Creatine 5g ed
VItamin D3 10000iu ed
Vitamin K2 (MK4) 30mg ed
Multivitamin ed
Vitamin C 500mg ed
Astaxanthin 12mg ed
Tadalafil 5mg ed
Telmisartan 80mg ed (split 40 am + 40 pm)
Pentoxifylene 400mg Ed (split 200mg am + 200mg pm)
Citrus Bergamot 200mg ed
Tudca 1000mg ed (Split AM + PM)
NACET 500mg ed
Ezetimibe 5mg ed
L-carnitine L-tartrate 3g ed
Myo-Inositol 3g ed
INJ CoQ10 150mg ed
R-ALA 150mg ed
Quercetin 500mg ed
Sulforaphane 15mg ed
Aged Garlic Extract 1g ed
Pterostilbene 100mg ed
Glycine 3g ed (nightly)
Chondroitin 3g ed
Glucosamine 3g ed
Ginger extract 250mg ed
Turmeric extract 500mg ed
Piperine 200mg ed
Psyllium Husk 10g ed
Peppermint Oil 100mg ed
SelenoPrecise 75mcg ed
Magnesium Bisglycinate 500mg ed
Taurine 5g ed
Rosuvastatin 5mg ed
Copper 2mg ed


Skin:
Azelaic Acid 15% ed (morning)
SPF 50 PA+++ ED (morning)
Tretinoin 0.05 eod (nightly) (When off roids and accutane)
Isotretinoin 10mg Ed
Topical Pioglitazone Ed (nightly) for reccessd infras
Topical Estriol 0.3% Ed (nightly)
5% cysteamine cream (nightly) (for dark under eye lids)
Topical Aminophylline 0.5% ed (for hollower cheeks)

Dih+Gyno:
Topical DHT ed on dih
Topical DHT ed on nips

Procedures/Routine:
BS with massage gun ed (5-10mins each area)
Derma stamping 0.5mm every 3 weeks
Gonna do lipovela-v
Gonna do diy pdo threading for eyes


OFF-CYCLE RECOVERY (1 month)
Enclomiphene 12.5mg ed
Cardarine (idk dose)
9-Me-BC (idk dose)
Cerebrolysin 2mL ed
Cortexin (idk dose)
ISRIB (idk dose)
WGX-50 (idk dose)
 
I got bloodwork done before. Everything was fine except for insulin, my insulin was already high even tho all I used in the past was 15-30mg mk677 Ed. I never got to know my test/estrogen levels sadly. And before anyone asks me no I haven't sourced everything yet, money is up and down, and obviously I haven't started yet. When I do I will give daily updates.
 
Also diet and habits wise I'm aiming to eat 4000cal Ed, 120g protein Ed, 3000mg potassium ed, 1200mg sodium ed, 500-700g carbs Ed.

I currently weigh 120lbs as well
 
Too much fucking shit you could remove half of the ancillaries and be fine
Also up asin to 25mg ed
dnr but yea it gets to a point where a lot of this shit is gonna be working on the same thing and having no affect, may as well save some money. remember quality always over quantity for ur stack
 
Too much fucking shit you could remove half of the ancillaries and be fine
Also up asin to 25mg ed
the ancillaries aren't just for support, some have good benefits. Ill use some even off roids. I should have categorized ts better mb
 
Also diet and habits wise I'm aiming to eat 4000cal Ed, 120g protein Ed, 3000mg potassium ed, 1200mg sodium ed, 500-700g carbs Ed.

I currently weigh 120lbs as well
if ur eating 4000 calories 120 grams of protein isnt enough
 
dnr but yea it gets to a point where a lot of this shit is gonna be working on the same thing and having no affect, may as well save some money. remember quality always over quantity for ur stack
true what do you think overlaps?
 
Also diet and habits wise I'm aiming to eat 4000cal Ed, 120g protein Ed, 3000mg potassium ed, 1200mg sodium ed, 500-700g carbs Ed.

I currently weigh 120lbs as well
Don’t eat 1g of protein per pound of weight
Eat 1g of protein per pound of ideal weight
I assume you dont want to stay 120lbs on this stack
 
Too much fucking shit you could remove half of the ancillaries and be fine
Also up asin to 25mg ed
also no 25mg aromasin is way to much bro. I already have gear which can lower my estrogen and I have 0 aromatizable compounds
 
Yoo I'm wondering what yalls thoughts are on my stack are. My mom is 5'3' dad is 5'8 ish and I don't have any tall grandparents or ancestors. I just turned 15 and I am 5'7-5'8. I already have really broad clavs with a slim waist. My frame does get nerfed tho because I have bad gyno and my shoulders are small asf. My flaws are a neutral-slightly recessed maxilla, recessed infras, a short ramus and an average chin (chin is dimorphic and squared tho) I have really good angularity tho cuz of my ogee curve, flared gonions and squared chin (would be better if my chin wasn't recessed). Also my fat distribution sucks cuz I store a lot of my fat in my cheeks and even tho I have top tier vascularity and muscle mass without working out, I still look 20% body fat. Sorry for the long yap I just wanted to let yall know my stats if that helps identify what I can improve in my stack. My goals are to fix my flaws (as mentioned) and to grow taller ofc. Would really appreciate any suggestions. Here's my stack:

Main Drivers:
Testosterone Cypionate 50mg ew
Hgh 18iu Ed (IM)
Cjc1295 dac 150mcg ed
Ghrp-2 300mcg ed
Abaloparatide 80mcg ed
Pentoxifyline 800mg Ed (Split 400 am + 400 pm)
Masteron Enanthate 300mg ew
Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg ew
Oral Anavar 25mg ed
Oral Anadarol 25mg ed
T3 12.5mcg ed
T4 50mcg ed
INJ Winstrol 10mg ed
Aromasin 3.12mg ed
Tamoxifen 20mg ed
INJ KY19382 5mg ed
SAG21K 4mg ed (Split AM + PM) (Figuring out how to cycle with abalo)
MSM 3g ed

Nootropics and Neuroprotection:
CE-123 50mg ed
Pinealon 1mg daily
L-theanine 300mg ed
Caffeine 200mg ed
Alpha-GPC 500mg ed
Magnesium Threonate 2g ed
DHED ed (idk dose yet)
1mg Humanin ed
Lithium orotate 2.5mg eod
NACET 500mg ed
Lions Mane 500mg ed
PQQ 20mg ed
ASP4345 10mg ed
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg ed
AF710B 5mg ed
Carnosic Acid 150mg ed
Uridine Monophosphate 250mg ed
NA Selank 600mcg ed
Cerebrolysin 2mL ed

Bioregulation:
N-Acetyl Epitalon 5mg ed (nightly), (3 weeks on, 8 weeks off)
Vilon 1mg ed
Vesugen 2mg ed

Lashes/Hair
Topical RU Ed
Oral minox 5mg daily

Sleep:
Magnesium Glycinate 500mg ed
Lemborexant 5mg ed
Melatonin 50mg ed
Trazodone 25mg ed
Lithium Orotate 2.5mg eod

Support and Insulin sensitivity:
Mots-c 4mg e3d
KLOW 80mg ed

Bloating:
Eplerenone 25mg eod

Ancillaries:
Omega-3 3g ed
Boron 12mg ed
Zinc 25mg ed
Creatine 5g ed
VItamin D3 10000iu ed
Vitamin K2 (MK4) 30mg ed
Multivitamin ed
Vitamin C 500mg ed
Astaxanthin 12mg ed
Tadalafil 5mg ed
Telmisartan 80mg ed (split 40 am + 40 pm)
Pentoxifylene 400mg Ed (split 200mg am + 200mg pm)
Citrus Bergamot 200mg ed
Tudca 1000mg ed (Split AM + PM)
NACET 500mg ed
Ezetimibe 5mg ed
L-carnitine L-tartrate 3g ed
Myo-Inositol 3g ed
INJ CoQ10 150mg ed
R-ALA 150mg ed
Quercetin 500mg ed
Sulforaphane 15mg ed
Aged Garlic Extract 1g ed
Pterostilbene 100mg ed
Glycine 3g ed (nightly)
Chondroitin 3g ed
Glucosamine 3g ed
Ginger extract 250mg ed
Turmeric extract 500mg ed
Piperine 200mg ed
Psyllium Husk 10g ed
Peppermint Oil 100mg ed
SelenoPrecise 75mcg ed
Magnesium Bisglycinate 500mg ed
Taurine 5g ed
Rosuvastatin 5mg ed
Copper 2mg ed


Skin:
Azelaic Acid 15% ed (morning)
SPF 50 PA+++ ED (morning)
Tretinoin 0.05 eod (nightly) (When off roids and accutane)
Isotretinoin 10mg Ed
Topical Pioglitazone Ed (nightly) for reccessd infras
Topical Estriol 0.3% Ed (nightly)
5% cysteamine cream (nightly) (for dark under eye lids)
Topical Aminophylline 0.5% ed (for hollower cheeks)

Dih+Gyno:
Topical DHT ed on dih
Topical DHT ed on nips

Procedures/Routine:
BS with massage gun ed (5-10mins each area)
Derma stamping 0.5mm every 3 weeks
Gonna do lipovela-v
Gonna do diy pdo threading for eyes


OFF-CYCLE RECOVERY (1 month)
Enclomiphene 12.5mg ed
Cardarine (idk dose)
9-Me-BC (idk dose)
Cerebrolysin 2mL ed
Cortexin (idk dose)
ISRIB (idk dose)
WGX-50 (idk dose)
Btw pinning peptides will fuck w ur puberty
 
Yoo I'm wondering what yalls thoughts are on my stack are. My mom is 5'3' dad is 5'8 ish and I don't have any tall grandparents or ancestors. I just turned 15 and I am 5'7-5'8. I already have really broad clavs with a slim waist. My frame does get nerfed tho because I have bad gyno and my shoulders are small asf. My flaws are a neutral-slightly recessed maxilla, recessed infras, a short ramus and an average chin (chin is dimorphic and squared tho) I have really good angularity tho cuz of my ogee curve, flared gonions and squared chin (would be better if my chin wasn't recessed). Also my fat distribution sucks cuz I store a lot of my fat in my cheeks and even tho I have top tier vascularity and muscle mass without working out, I still look 20% body fat. Sorry for the long yap I just wanted to let yall know my stats if that helps identify what I can improve in my stack. My goals are to fix my flaws (as mentioned) and to grow taller ofc. Would really appreciate any suggestions. Here's my stack:

Main Drivers:
Testosterone Cypionate 50mg ew
Hgh 18iu Ed (IM)
Cjc1295 dac 150mcg ed
Ghrp-2 300mcg ed
Abaloparatide 80mcg ed
Pentoxifyline 800mg Ed (Split 400 am + 400 pm)
Masteron Enanthate 300mg ew
Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg ew
Oral Anavar 25mg ed
Oral Anadarol 25mg ed
T3 12.5mcg ed
T4 50mcg ed
INJ Winstrol 10mg ed
Aromasin 3.12mg ed
Tamoxifen 20mg ed
INJ KY19382 5mg ed
SAG21K 4mg ed (Split AM + PM) (Figuring out how to cycle with abalo)
MSM 3g ed

Nootropics and Neuroprotection:
CE-123 50mg ed
Pinealon 1mg daily
L-theanine 300mg ed
Caffeine 200mg ed
Alpha-GPC 500mg ed
Magnesium Threonate 2g ed
DHED ed (idk dose yet)
1mg Humanin ed
Lithium orotate 2.5mg eod
NACET 500mg ed
Lions Mane 500mg ed
PQQ 20mg ed
ASP4345 10mg ed
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg ed
AF710B 5mg ed
Carnosic Acid 150mg ed
Uridine Monophosphate 250mg ed
NA Selank 600mcg ed
Cerebrolysin 2mL ed

Bioregulation:
N-Acetyl Epitalon 5mg ed (nightly), (3 weeks on, 8 weeks off)
Vilon 1mg ed
Vesugen 2mg ed

Lashes/Hair
Topical RU Ed
Oral minox 5mg daily

Sleep:
Magnesium Glycinate 500mg ed
Lemborexant 5mg ed
Melatonin 50mg ed
Trazodone 25mg ed
Lithium Orotate 2.5mg eod

Support and Insulin sensitivity:
Mots-c 4mg e3d
KLOW 80mg ed

Bloating:
Eplerenone 25mg eod

Ancillaries:
Omega-3 3g ed
Boron 12mg ed
Zinc 25mg ed
Creatine 5g ed
VItamin D3 10000iu ed
Vitamin K2 (MK4) 30mg ed
Multivitamin ed
Vitamin C 500mg ed
Astaxanthin 12mg ed
Tadalafil 5mg ed
Telmisartan 80mg ed (split 40 am + 40 pm)
Pentoxifylene 400mg Ed (split 200mg am + 200mg pm)
Citrus Bergamot 200mg ed
Tudca 1000mg ed (Split AM + PM)
NACET 500mg ed
Ezetimibe 5mg ed
L-carnitine L-tartrate 3g ed
Myo-Inositol 3g ed
INJ CoQ10 150mg ed
R-ALA 150mg ed
Quercetin 500mg ed
Sulforaphane 15mg ed
Aged Garlic Extract 1g ed
Pterostilbene 100mg ed
Glycine 3g ed (nightly)
Chondroitin 3g ed
Glucosamine 3g ed
Ginger extract 250mg ed
Turmeric extract 500mg ed
Piperine 200mg ed
Psyllium Husk 10g ed
Peppermint Oil 100mg ed
SelenoPrecise 75mcg ed
Magnesium Bisglycinate 500mg ed
Taurine 5g ed
Rosuvastatin 5mg ed
Copper 2mg ed


Skin:
Azelaic Acid 15% ed (morning)
SPF 50 PA+++ ED (morning)
Tretinoin 0.05 eod (nightly) (When off roids and accutane)
Isotretinoin 10mg Ed
Topical Pioglitazone Ed (nightly) for reccessd infras
Topical Estriol 0.3% Ed (nightly)
5% cysteamine cream (nightly) (for dark under eye lids)
Topical Aminophylline 0.5% ed (for hollower cheeks)

Dih+Gyno:
Topical DHT ed on dih
Topical DHT ed on nips

Procedures/Routine:
BS with massage gun ed (5-10mins each area)
Derma stamping 0.5mm every 3 weeks
Gonna do lipovela-v
Gonna do diy pdo threading for eyes


OFF-CYCLE RECOVERY (1 month)
Enclomiphene 12.5mg ed
Cardarine (idk dose)
9-Me-BC (idk dose)
Cerebrolysin 2mL ed
Cortexin (idk dose)
ISRIB (idk dose)
WGX-50 (idk dose)
how are you 15 and able to fucking afford this
 
Don’t eat 1g of protein per pound of weight
Eat 1g of protein per pound of ideal weight
I assume you dont want to stay 120lbs on this stack
yeah true, I want to become 200-250, hopefully I actually grow wit the rhgh+ai+sag21k+abalo synergy
 
true what do you think overlaps?
IMG_4342.webp
IMG_4344.webp

IMG_4346.webp

This is what mine looks like
And yeah you’re gonna be on more gear but it really doesn’t make that big of a difference
 
Yoo I'm wondering what yalls thoughts are on my stack are. My mom is 5'3' dad is 5'8 ish and I don't have any tall grandparents or ancestors. I just turned 15 and I am 5'7-5'8. I already have really broad clavs with a slim waist. My frame does get nerfed tho because I have bad gyno and my shoulders are small asf. My flaws are a neutral-slightly recessed maxilla, recessed infras, a short ramus and an average chin (chin is dimorphic and squared tho) I have really good angularity tho cuz of my ogee curve, flared gonions and squared chin (would be better if my chin wasn't recessed). Also my fat distribution sucks cuz I store a lot of my fat in my cheeks and even tho I have top tier vascularity and muscle mass without working out, I still look 20% body fat. Sorry for the long yap I just wanted to let yall know my stats if that helps identify what I can improve in my stack. My goals are to fix my flaws (as mentioned) and to grow taller ofc. Would really appreciate any suggestions. Here's my stack:

Main Drivers:
Testosterone Cypionate 50mg ew
Hgh 18iu Ed (IM)
Cjc1295 dac 150mcg ed
Ghrp-2 300mcg ed
Abaloparatide 80mcg ed
Pentoxifyline 800mg Ed (Split 400 am + 400 pm)
Masteron Enanthate 300mg ew
Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg ew
Oral Anavar 25mg ed
Oral Anadarol 25mg ed
T3 12.5mcg ed
T4 50mcg ed
INJ Winstrol 10mg ed
Aromasin 3.12mg ed
Tamoxifen 20mg ed
INJ KY19382 5mg ed
SAG21K 4mg ed (Split AM + PM) (Figuring out how to cycle with abalo)
MSM 3g ed

Nootropics and Neuroprotection:
CE-123 50mg ed
Pinealon 1mg daily
L-theanine 300mg ed
Caffeine 200mg ed
Alpha-GPC 500mg ed
Magnesium Threonate 2g ed
DHED ed (idk dose yet)
1mg Humanin ed
Lithium orotate 2.5mg eod
NACET 500mg ed
Lions Mane 500mg ed
PQQ 20mg ed
ASP4345 10mg ed
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg ed
AF710B 5mg ed
Carnosic Acid 150mg ed
Uridine Monophosphate 250mg ed
NA Selank 600mcg ed
Cerebrolysin 2mL ed

Bioregulation:
N-Acetyl Epitalon 5mg ed (nightly), (3 weeks on, 8 weeks off)
Vilon 1mg ed
Vesugen 2mg ed

Lashes/Hair
Topical RU Ed
Oral minox 5mg daily

Sleep:
Magnesium Glycinate 500mg ed
Lemborexant 5mg ed
Melatonin 50mg ed
Trazodone 25mg ed
Lithium Orotate 2.5mg eod

Support and Insulin sensitivity:
Mots-c 4mg e3d
KLOW 80mg ed

Bloating:
Eplerenone 25mg eod

Ancillaries:
Omega-3 3g ed
Boron 12mg ed
Zinc 25mg ed
Creatine 5g ed
VItamin D3 10000iu ed
Vitamin K2 (MK4) 30mg ed
Multivitamin ed
Vitamin C 500mg ed
Astaxanthin 12mg ed
Tadalafil 5mg ed
Telmisartan 80mg ed (split 40 am + 40 pm)
Pentoxifylene 400mg Ed (split 200mg am + 200mg pm)
Citrus Bergamot 200mg ed
Tudca 1000mg ed (Split AM + PM)
NACET 500mg ed
Ezetimibe 5mg ed
L-carnitine L-tartrate 3g ed
Myo-Inositol 3g ed
INJ CoQ10 150mg ed
R-ALA 150mg ed
Quercetin 500mg ed
Sulforaphane 15mg ed
Aged Garlic Extract 1g ed
Pterostilbene 100mg ed
Glycine 3g ed (nightly)
Chondroitin 3g ed
Glucosamine 3g ed
Ginger extract 250mg ed
Turmeric extract 500mg ed
Piperine 200mg ed
Psyllium Husk 10g ed
Peppermint Oil 100mg ed
SelenoPrecise 75mcg ed
Magnesium Bisglycinate 500mg ed
Taurine 5g ed
Rosuvastatin 5mg ed
Copper 2mg ed


Skin:
Azelaic Acid 15% ed (morning)
SPF 50 PA+++ ED (morning)
Tretinoin 0.05 eod (nightly) (When off roids and accutane)
Isotretinoin 10mg Ed
Topical Pioglitazone Ed (nightly) for reccessd infras
Topical Estriol 0.3% Ed (nightly)
5% cysteamine cream (nightly) (for dark under eye lids)
Topical Aminophylline 0.5% ed (for hollower cheeks)

Dih+Gyno:
Topical DHT ed on dih
Topical DHT ed on nips

Procedures/Routine:
BS with massage gun ed (5-10mins each area)
Derma stamping 0.5mm every 3 weeks
Gonna do lipovela-v
Gonna do diy pdo threading for eyes


OFF-CYCLE RECOVERY (1 month)
Enclomiphene 12.5mg ed
Cardarine (idk dose)
9-Me-BC (idk dose)
Cerebrolysin 2mL ed
Cortexin (idk dose)
ISRIB (idk dose)
WGX-50 (idk dose)
Honestly this is a terrible stack

Trust me dude the only thing u need is 500 mg of mt 2 every single day and bonesmash and u will ascend

Trust bhai
 
also no 25mg aromasin is way to much bro. I already have gear which can lower my estrogen and I have 0 aromatizable compounds
n***a you want your e2 to be in the fucking ground
Also none of those compounds lower e2 they just don’t aromatize so they have anti-estrogenic effects
Asin isn’t that potent anyways you’ll be fine
 
Honestly this is a terrible stack

Trust me dude the only thing u need is 500 mg of mt 2 every single day and bonesmash and u will ascend

Trust bhai

bro I need to add 50g of raw milk and 40000g of sugar for nocturnal fent method and masai jumps on top of the golden gate bridge in hopes of accidentally jumping off and reincarnating as Marlon so I can join the bp club at my school at exactly 6;07 am while taking a shit and beating my meat at the same time in front of 5 girls that are recording me while having and orgasm to me beating it
 
n***a you want your e2 to be in the fucking ground
Also none of those compounds lower e2 they just don’t aromatize so they have anti-estrogenic effects
Asin isn’t that potent anyways you’ll be fine
hn e2 crushing is the dumbest thing ever
 
bro I need to add 50g of raw milk and 40000g of sugar for nocturnal fent method and masai jumps on top of the golden gate bridge in hopes of accidentally jumping off and reincarnating as Marlon so I can join the bp club at my school at exactly 6;07 am while taking a shit and beating my meat at the same time in front of 5 girls that are recording me while having and orgasm to me beating it
n***a you want your e2 to be in the fucking ground
Also none of those compounds lower e2 they just don’t aromatize so they have anti-estrogenic effects
Asin isn’t that potent anyways you’ll be fine
fuck all that shit buy my course and ill sell you dht cream to rub on your face and cock for massive bone and penis size
 
Oh my god I scrolled down and I saw enclomiphene
n***a you’re gonna be hypogonadal for a period of time at 15 if you pct
 
bro I need to add 50g of raw milk and 40000g of sugar for nocturnal fent method and masai jumps on top of the golden gate bridge in hopes of accidentally jumping off and reincarnating as Marlon so I can join the bp club at my school at exactly 6;07 am while taking a shit and beating my meat at the same time in front of 5 girls that are recording me while having and orgasm to me beating it
Exactly dude
 
Yeah what the fuck is the point of adding DHED if you aren’t crushing e2
shi yeah ifg I even had dhed in here. I made this theoretical stack like a year ago and forgot about it. I've been so busy bro like genuinely school ruins everything. I had to take 7 aps this year. Sucks having to find time to do ts and sleep
 
shi yeah ifg I even had dhed in here. I made this theoretical stack like a year ago and forgot about it. I've been so busy bro like genuinely school ruins everything. I had to take 7 aps this year. Sucks having to find time to do ts and sleep
Either way crushing e2 is law being low iq is law I hate having a 139 nonverbal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top