Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

15M

hello,
so being on this forum already gathered atleast 2 things to answers to a few questions i’ve had those being;

asymmetry in face- mewing, sleeping on back, nose breathing.
eye bags- colder showers, ice cubes.

I’m still looking to fix a few things;

body posture
blackheads
body hair
and more meat on my thighs.
help and suggestions are appreciated.

hey bro,
body posture is also a part of mewing , my recommendation is a posture corrector that you can wear from time to time
blackheads can be removed using nose strips or visit a dermatologist to get them fully remove
body hair is related to testosterone, my advice is to wait until you finish puberty, if it doesn't work , contact a doctor to see if testosterone boosters like gels or certain foods are compatible with ur body

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hunteryeron Ratings 7
A Introduce Yourself 17
emreeekaagg Fitness & Bodybuilding 2
delinquentgentleman Fitness & Bodybuilding 1