Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

16M honest rate/advice

mlgbobswagpants

I'm 16y/o 5'11 170lb, and would rate myself a light 5/10. I've been lifting for a while, and would say i'm kinda lean and have an above-average physique. I have shit blackhead genetics, and have been working hard on skincare, and also have recently started mewing/chewing gum. I feel insecure about my eyebags, side profile, and how puffy my face is. I need to shave soon, but im unsure on keeping a stache or not. Also i dont know exactly how i want my hair. Honestly rate me, lmk my strengths and weaknesses, and is there anything i can do to improve?
20230723_181117.jpg
20230723_181517.jpg20230723_181541.jpg

Last edited:
Hi bro
Keep chewing and mewing and adopt a facial posture with more confidence and security. Try other hairstyles, drink 3L of water every day and 1L of milk to improve your face and height.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi bro
Keep chewing and mewing and adopt a facial posture with more confidence and security. Try other hairstyles, drink 3L of water every day and 1L of milk to improve your face and height.
Thanks bro

you need darker eye brows, they almost look non existent and the eye area is very important. if you're struggling with thickness look into minoxidil or rosemary oil. Clean shave aswell would help.