Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

16M tips to improve myself

randomuser16

Hey,
I need tips to improve myself and maybe some suggestions for a New haircut ? Would you also suggest me and surgeries?

Attachments

• Snapchat-469472307.jpg
    Snapchat-469472307.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 62
definitely a new haircut
don’t do any surgeries
and work on looking nicer . you almost look scary . like creepy. I think you would look better with a new haircut that is not a middle part and covers your whole forehead.
jaw is fine but if you want a bit of a wider one start mewing.

You are a 7/10 currently. New hair would take you to an 7.5/8. If you want some suggestions just asked and I'd be more than happy to help. You have a great facial structure already, your nose could do with a touch of surgery but its not major.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are a 7/10 currently. New hair would take you to an 7.5/8. If you want some suggestions just asked and I'd be more than happy to help. You have a great facial structure already, your nose could do with a touch of surgery but its not major.
Hey,
First of All thank you and yeah I need help at choosing what haircut I should get I Just dont know what haircut could fit to my face. I also need a more defined jaw (I will order myself these falim gums wich seem to be good). And I really really need a good skincare Routine since I am fighting wirh acne a lot. But hair suggestions would be the most useful rn :)