- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,098
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,770
It’s been over a month
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
xanaxIt’s been over a month
MirinOmw there lads
i saw him and 9 other people on the discord server vc playing robloxIt’s 4am now, what did you end up doing?
He could have had a productive night but instead he’s doing this shit!i saw him and 9 other people on the discord server vc playing roblox![]()
bro is so not otw thereOmw there lads
otw to his pc setupbro is so not otw there
He’s playing Roblox at the gym. I get it now.bro is so not otw there
Nice Pokémon avi bhai.I’ll go after this I swear![]()
icl this is sometimes trueGym is cope skeleton physique is law
is this a jokeNice Pokémon avi bhai.
why would u ever agree w @ey88icl this is sometimes true
i like skinny menwhy would u ever agree w @ey88
Why wouldn’t she?why would u ever agree w @ey88
might as well stay in bed and keep playing roblox bhai. maybe grab some chips tooHoly shit the sun’s already up![]()
oh i know a man for ui like skinny men![]()
trying to eliminate the competitionmight as well stay in bed and keep playing roblox bhai. maybe grab some chips too
Meoh i know a man for u
hate the player dont hate the gametrying to eliminate the competition![]()
might as well stay in bed and keep playing roblox bhai. maybe grab some chips too
Gym is slaverytrying to eliminate the competition![]()
Uh Oh.. I say something wrong?is this a joke
NO i was genuinely asking sorry if it sounded rude.Uh Oh.. I say something wrong?
I’m just messing with you. Yeah I know that’s not Pokémon.NO i was genuinely asking sorry if it sounded rude.
@boringgalaxygirl777 r u going for this?
i am NOT a homewrecker@boringgalaxygirl777 r u going for this?
I’m just messing with you. Yeah I know that’s not Pokémon.
It’s Naruto.



What does that meani am NOT a homewrecker
gf what home are u wrecking…i am NOT a homewrecker
poms home..gf what home are u wrecking…
OHHHpoms home..
I was joking anyway I love pompom way more than any of you other chickspoms home..
@pompompurino will you take him back ?I was joking anyway I love pompom way more than any of you other chicks
He’s lying@pompompurino will you take him back ?
I’m bored asf broBroo it was a joke
What we have is different
You mean you are bored of me or you’re just bored?I’m bored asf bro
Im just bored no good threads and everyone is deadYou mean you are bored of me or you’re just bored?
i’d never get bored of youYou mean you are bored of me or you’re just bored?
i was wracking my brain like an hour ago trying to think of something entertaining to say but i couldntIm just bored no good threads and everyone is dead
I was bored too so I went to McDonald’s and some kid I went to school with was working there and I had to have a conversation with him because my fucking food was taking so long and I almost had a heart attack from talking to someone for the first time in weeksIm just bored no good threads and everyone is dead
same shit would happen to me if i was in ur place broI was bored too so I went to McDonald’s and some kid I went to school with was working there and I had to have a conversation with him because my fucking food was taking so long and I almost had a heart attack from talking to someone for the first time in weeks
No my dad made burgers earlier but I was hungry againsame shit would happen to me if i was in ur place bro
is that where the burgers u ate were from?