Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

2 am. Can’t sleep. Should I just hit a gym session?

Im just bored no good threads and everyone is dead
I was bored too so I went to McDonald’s and some kid I went to school with was working there and I had to have a conversation with him because my fucking food was taking so long and I almost had a heart attack from talking to someone for the first time in weeks
 
I was bored too so I went to McDonald’s and some kid I went to school with was working there and I had to have a conversation with him because my fucking food was taking so long and I almost had a heart attack from talking to someone for the first time in weeks
same shit would happen to me if i was in ur place bro💔💔🥀
is that where the burgers u ate were from?
 
same shit would happen to me if i was in ur place bro💔💔🥀
is that where the burgers u ate were from?
No my dad made burgers earlier but I was hungry again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top