Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide 2 brand new inventions, one to save gaming the other will save incels.

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
I am sharing one of the inventions for free right here right now, because I am so great and because I am so generous. Another reason is because I am not a billionaire and I cannot afford to develop this product, it is a risky product and requires lots of people to contribute to the product.

The product that will save incels I already have a working prototype and it is much less theoretical. I am not saying what the product is until I patent the product.

But for free I will tell you what my other invention is. Last night I was trying to fix my incel posture and then one of my neck bones moved, this created a sudden sensation of falling backwards on stairs, like I was magically transported into another dimension where there was stairs and I was falling backwards on them, this lasted only for 1 second or less. I realized the huge implications this could imply for gaming and technology. I realized this invention could create the g-forces that VR needs, by creating electrical sensations you can create an illusion that the body is moving through space and time, creating an illusion of g-forces. More than that, this invention could save society and save all of our souls entirely, because what this invention means is we no longer have to use Elon nuerolink technology or upload our souls into the digiverse in order to achieve lifelike digital immersion. With this new technology, souls being connected to a neurolink digiverse is no longer required to have reasonably immersive digital technology.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tim Looksmaxxing 13
JBarrett Ratings 4