Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

2 Days Split Full Body Workout for Unpredictable Routine

Xander1

I never know how many times I can train every week because I have an unpredictable work schedule.
So I created a two split plan in which, regardless of the day, I simply remember if the previous workout was A or B.
Let's discuss about strengths and weaknesses of this plan.

I chose only compound exercises to optimise the workout time.
In every every weight exercise I do 4 sets of 10 reps, the first one with light weight as specific warm up and the other 3 with enough weight to reach failure around the 10th rep.

Inclined walking is chosen to have similar effects of running but avoiding joints stress.
Inclined bench is chosen instead of regular bench press to avoid the "boob effect" created by big mid and low pec.
Calf raises are the only isolation exercise since watching people it seems to be always the unbalanced muscle in the body harmony.
Face pulls are present in both days to maximise the posture work, since I have kyphotic attitude.

A:
5 min 15% inclined walking
Deadlifts
Inclined bench press
Seated cable rows
Seated calf raises (optional)
Face pulls

B:
5 min 15% inclined walking
Squats
Lat machine
Shoulder press
Seated calf raises (optional)
Face pulls

What do you think guys? 🙌🏻

This is a good workout split but are you a beginner or an advance at the gym?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a good workout split but are you a beginner or an advance at the gym?
I've done some gym through the years, some calisthenics and some swimming.

With consistency I've been working out from 1 to 3 times per week for almost one year.

For 10reps I'm using these weights:
Deadlift 60kg (≃132lb)
Squat 40kg (≃88lb)
Lat machine 45kg (≃99lb)
Inclined bench 35kg (≃77lb)

Still struggling a bit with lower back pain even if I got my execution checked by a trainer and I did self analysis through a video.

I've done some gym through the years, some calisthenics and some swimming.

With consistency I've been working out from 1 to 3 times per week for almost one year.

For 10reps I'm using these weights:
Deadlift 60kg (≃132lb)
Squat 40kg (≃88lb)
Lat machine 45kg (≃99lb)
Inclined bench 35kg (≃77lb)

Still struggling a bit with lower back pain even if I got my execution checked by a trainer and I did self analysis through a video.
Ahh, I see man

Back