Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory 27 and no girlfriend, an analysis

sexlesstosexles

Established Member

My analysis of the video is as follows:

He looks like a white male with autism. But it could be said he has Oriental facial features and mannerisms, such as an Oriental businessman.

It is statistically shown that Western females tend to discriminate sexually against Oriental males.

The female at the bar incident, could this be a primitive response to myopia? If you look at his glasses, he has heavy myopia where the glasses create an optical illusion of geometric discontinuity. The lack of geometric continuity may activate a primitive aversive response in certain types of females.

HealthyGamerGG has posted a video linking gender and autism. I have not yet watched it. My personal opinion is that autistic males have a different gender expression than cis males, and autistic females have a different gender expression than cis females.

His choice of clothing in the video: the clothes he chooses seem to increase the odds of being incel. But by and large this is systemic as male clothing options seem to be very limited

Overall I feel this is a cultural statement about American culture. Males are raised this way with no option of finding a prostitute. Then the dreaded capitalism of always having to work and indeptitude of fees, lack of overall financial progression. Then the culture of cucking and simping. For example the bar bouncer who (assuming his story is true) acted like a simp. And the guy in the video is a simp for a oneitus girl who didn't treat him well. If he could go overseas he could probably have 100 girls by now. Or if he wasn't born with an autistic personality. But due to economics he probably cannot afford to go to another country to find prostitutes.

His facial features look like a mix of masculine and feminine. Masculine eyebrows and forehead, feminine midface, androgynous lower face. He would be a good candidate to transition to mtf. Again the problem is capitalism and transphobia, it would be like teleporting to a brickwall, to transition into a society that's full of transphobes. And due to capitalism he might lose his job and he already struggling with income. Someone should make a country where there are only trans and trans allies.

you are 28