Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

3 months into 18 month $50k journey

theonlydode

I have embarked on a journey beginning with MSE and ending with jaw surgery (ideally covered by insurance). I am unsure whether I will see the same monumental change in appearance that some of the other people shown in the link above had. It seemed to increase their attractiveness dramatically. Will double jaw surgery do for me what it did to them?

Meanwhile, in this interim period of half a year before jaw surgery, what other professionals should I consult with? I believe the appearance of my eye area should change from jaw surgery thanks to the new natural tilt, but should I see a plastic surgeon about my eye area or zygomatics anyway? I will be seeing both a cosmetic dermatologist and dentist, I know that.

P.S. who else has used r/truerateme and had their shit rocked with dogshit ratings? That is one way to motivate someone to take control of their appearance

I have embarked on a journey beginning with MSE and ending with jaw surgery (ideally covered by insurance). I am unsure whether I will see the same monumental change in appearance that some of the other people shown in the link above had. It seemed to increase their attractiveness dramatically. Will double jaw surgery do for me what it did to them?

Meanwhile, in this interim period of half a year before jaw surgery, what other professionals should I consult with? I believe the appearance of my eye area should change from jaw surgery thanks to the new natural tilt, but should I see a plastic surgeon about my eye area or zygomatics anyway? I will be seeing both a cosmetic dermatologist and dentist, I know that.

P.S. who else has used r/truerateme and had their shit rocked with dogshit ratings? That is one way to motivate someone to take control of their appearance
what is your bite like? I feel like u could get away with just getting a chin implant

xKhyG6V.png

@Rkelly you mirin OP ideal submental length? 🤣

I am unsure whether I will see the same monumental change in appearance that some of the other people shown in the link above had. It seemed to increase their attractiveness dramatically. Will double jaw surgery do for me what it did to them?
Yeah, you will greatly benefit from it, but at the same time I feel like the amount of advancement you can get will be limited by your seemingly low upper facial depth (unless you don't mind ending up with a dog tier anteface, that's it).

Train your wimp neck btw.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, you will greatly benefit from it, but at the same time I feel like the amount of advancement you can get will be limited by your seemingly low upper facial depth (unless you don't mind ending up with a dog tier anteface, that's it).

Train your wimp neck btw.

Can I improve my upper facial depth?

I’m not too well versed on what dog tier ante face means either, but I want to end up with the best face I possibly can without looking like I had countless procedures of plastic surgery.

what is your bite like? I feel like u could get away with just getting a chin implant

Jaw surgery was deemed necessary because my airway is restricted by my set back jaw. Full DJS also tends to look much better (to me) than implants, I mean those pictures in the link are pretty remarkable.

Any tips for implants or work above the jaw?

Can I improve my upper facial depth?
A custom forehead implant and a radix graft would do the trick imo.

Do you have a ceph or a CT scan of your side profile btw?

I’m not too well versed on what dog tier ante face means either
It simply means an anteface so exaggerated that resembles the profile of a dog.
X3ZL7zr.jpg

A very clear example of a "dog tier" anteface would be Nicki Minaj:
o-NICKI-MINAJ-facebook.jpg
57ecfd5ebb6c0.jpg

It is not a good look tbh, especially for Caucasian males.

A custom forehead implant and a radix graft would do the trick imo.

Do you have a ceph or a CT scan of your side profile btw?

It simply means an anteface so exaggerated that resembles the profile of a dog.
View attachment 20833

A very clear example of a "dog tier" anteface would be Nicki Minaj:
o-NICKI-MINAJ-facebook.jpg
57ecfd5ebb6c0.jpg

It is not a good look tbh, especially for Caucasian males.

Thanks for the insight.

Yeah, I’m curious what I’d look like with the new forward tilted posture following surgery.

From the first edited photo, it seems like my face has come into some new harmony and the top half of my face isn’t out of sorts. But I’m not tilting forward at all (to ideal tilt of brows and top of ears parallel).

So I’m uncertain what will be necessary to just look in harmony. Maybe a second edit where I’m tilting forward would offer some clues?

Currently the edited photo definitely isn’t like really good looking but much better than me now. Willing to do whatever to look my best without looking odd.

Thanks for the insight.

Yeah, I’m curious what I’d look like with the new forward tilted posture following surgery.

From the first edited photo, it seems like my face has come into some new harmony and the top half of my face isn’t out of sorts. But I’m not tilting forward at all (to ideal tilt of brows and top of ears parallel).

So I’m uncertain what will be necessary to just look in harmony. Maybe a second edit where I’m tilting forward would offer some clues?

Currently the edited photo definitely isn’t like really good looking but much better than me now. Willing to do whatever to look my best without looking odd.

ha
Thanks for the insight.

Here is side profile

Back